Best Zayn

Bᴇsᴛ Zᴀʏɴ Fᴀɴ Fɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

Vᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ (1) sᴛᴏʀʏ.

Sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs Lᴇғᴛ: 2

Unbroken: A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction

The typical look of the boys is turned and twisted into something entirely new. The fan fiction takes you from adventure, to thrill, to pure horror in a matter of seconds only to quickly comfort you with romance and unbreakable relationships.

-livelifefull15

~~~

I Bullied Who?

My world is starting to die. and I slowly start to cry. People talking smack, right behind my back.The childish games they play need to end this very day. I don’t think they realize, the tears coming out my eyes. I hate how they get to me, and how they don’t see, that my heart is bleeding, and that my tears have meanings. ------------------------------------- He held his position, his knuckles dim white as I see him tugging onto my shirt. I had no choice but stare helplessly into those brown piercing eyes. He swung back his hand which automatically developed into a fist. Inhaling the thick air that swiftly brushed against my Chester nut hair. His knuckles connected to my stomach as I whimpered in pain, circling his eyes finding them filled with darkness and evil. People did change, mostly I wouldn't recommend it was true. His eyes fell by a moment where he hesitated. I felt the sensation of warm lips exploring my mouth as a gasp. His face fell back not to mention the imitating grin on his face. His lips reconnect back on mine where I felt the lids on my eyes getting heavy, Heaver Heaver Until I sprawled out on the ground, Zayns figure peacefully flattened over me where he also closed his eyes. We dosed off into a deep sleep, which may last an eternal. But the protection in Zayn's arms would be forever as we floated in the mid air sealing free in the clouds, unseen ...... Unheard. 

-Nandos_Took_My_Niall