Best Liam

Bᴇsᴛ Lɪᴀᴍ Fᴀɴ Fɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. 

Vᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ (1) sᴛᴏʀʏ.

Sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs Lᴇғᴛ: 6

I'll Be Alright! [Liam Payne Fan Fiction]

She spent the past year with abuse from her so called loving boyfriend! But one day, Scarlett decides she's had enough of it all, and runs away to get away from her hell life, start a new. She doesn't know where she's going, until she bumps into someone, yes that someone is Liam Payne from the hit band One Direction. Liam listens to her, and takes her in, but what will happen when they both fall for each other? Will they get over the bumps along the road?

-xbooyoowhore

~~~

Secrets, Covered Up by Music [Liam Payne Fan Fic]

Jamie Kruke is 15 years old. Her parents are abusive, both verbally and physically. She runs away from home to escape her parents. Right now she's homeless. The only thing that is helping her live is her music. She covers songs on YouTube. When she does that it feels like she is just escaping everything. It also helps her forget a deep secret she has. It's been haunting her, but she can't tell anybody. Liam Payne is an international superstar. He's also Jamie's favorite singer in the whole world. Yeah, she loves the others too, but she feels like Liam is different. One day he finds her covers on YouTube. What happens when a relationship blossoms? Will she tell Liam about her past? How about her deep secret? 

-niamisreal23

~~~

Stole My Heart

-Eclipse3318

~~~

It's Not Like I Planned This

One Direction. Everyone dreams about going to one of their concerts, better yet everyone dreams of one of the boys falling in love with you. Well, Adeline Nicole is-was-your average fan. She buys One Direction concert tickets AND backstage passes for Nini, her best friend, and herself. What she doesn't know is that Liam Payne from One Direction is going to end up head over heals for her. She also doesn't know that Nini has a past, a dark past at that. Nini hates the fact that Liam loves Adeline. She does everything in her willpower to make sure they don't work out. Will Liam and Adeline's love overcome Nini's hatred? Will their love survive what she has planned for them? Can they make it through? One thing's for sure, misery sure as hell loves company.

-SexyTortilla