Part 1

Hey this is my second ever fanfic and I'm just trying to get the basics so forgive me if I do anything wrong!
You will need some keys-
(Y/n)-your name
(y/n/n)- your nickname
(F/f) favourite food
(F/c) favourite colour
You will need these threw out the book so ya!
--------------------------------------------------
Your pov

Bang!
As soon as I heard that sound I knew what had been done. I know what had to be done. she wouldn't of wanted me to serve the same fate she did. so I dashed from the cupboard were I hid from the drunken lunatic and out the front door. I ran and ran and ran. the gash on my forearm from the stab he delivered before my sister saved me was bleeding worse than before. I eventually stopped panting for air. I saw I was in a totally different part of town. it was really busy and I was Infront of a cafe called lucky cat cafe.
I heard the bell ring to the door and two feet stop Infront of me. "excuse me, are you ok? You look injured. do you need me to help?" I heard before my vision went black.

Hiros pov

She just colapsed... I panicked and picked her up and ran into the cafe.
"Aunt cass!" I shout holding the girl in my arms she was quite small and light. "what is it hiro?" She asks turning around from the customer she was serving. "oh my god! Who is she what happened?!?" She asks
"I-I don't know I saw she was injured so I went to help and she just colapsed!" I explain. "take her upstairs I'll come in a sec" she tells me and I run up the stairs and strait into my room. I carefully put her on my bed and get a wet cloth to put on her head.
Her arm was bleeding quite heavily. lucky I wasn't wearing my favourite hoodie. I slide my hoodie on over my blood stained shirt and wait for aunt cass.
"I'm here!" She shouts and bursts threw the door with a medical kit.
"You do know I have Baymax right?" I say face palming "yeah I did actually" she says and gets the duck tape out and walks towards me. "no not on me !!" I shout
"Please " she begs and walks closer "think of her" and motions her head towards the girl.
"Ugh fine" I hold out my arm and she puts duck tape on and rips it of.
"Ow!" I say activating the giant plush marshmellow.
"Hello I am baymax your personal healthcare companion. what seems to be the problem hiro?" He asks.
"That girl on my bed. I just found her she was hurt quite bad" I explain and he waddles over.
"I will scan her now" he says "scan complete. she has a deep gash on her forearm made by something smooth and sharp. she also has a slight concussion. I advise to waking her up" he says "and to bandage the cut up. would you like me to do it?"
"Yes please baymax" I say and he quickly bandages her arm.
"Oi wake up wake up" I calmly say and she opens her (e/c)(eye colour) eyes and looks at me.
"Who are you?"