Part 9

Hiros PoV
I upgraded all of their suits.
I made it so wasabis blades were longer
Go go was faster
Honey lemon had more chemical mixes she could do.
Fred had different beams like ice and water.
Baymax had faster flying.
And I had a sheild on my arm that appeared when I pressed a button on my arm.
"You all suited up?" I ask and they all nod.
"Don't worry (y/n) were coming" I say as we walk out the garage. don't worry baymaxs sensor will find the idiots who have took you.

Your PoV
I woke up. my stomach aching for food my throat dry begging for water and my muscles aching from being beaten. the steel door slammed open the sound of metal on metal ringing threw the room.
"Ah so your up. your boring when your asleep" the guy says and walks up to me. the door slams behind him and he smiles a cruel smile. he walks closer and I see the glint of metal in the little bit of light that there actually was. I started to struggle against my restraints making my wrists sore and muscles hurt. "Struggle while you can" he says in my ear "you won't be able to soon" and with that he plunged the cold scalpel into my pale skin. the scarlet liquid rushed down my arm and down onto the floor.
Drip drip
Soon enough there was a pool of blood on the cold stone floor. my blood. I screamed while he did this. I screamed until my throat was raw while he continued this. after a while I could only focus on the blood falling onto the floor in a large puddle.
Drip drip
My vision was getting darker and my arms went numb not even struggling or reacting when he stabbed me with the blood soaked blade anymore.
"Your no fun" he moans and walks out the blood dripping from the blade as he walked.
Drip drip
He turned to admire his work then left. he slammed the door once again. leaving me in a dark room. constantly being reminded my death was near by the echoing sound of the blood hitting the floor.
Drip drip