Part 8

Just before we begin if you look at the picture you will probably guess I'm gonna be cosplaying as FRIKIN HIRO!! And LillyDaKicboxer is gonna be tadashi. so ya just wanted to say that. yey.
--------------------------------------------------
Hiros PoV
After they dragged her In the shadows it immediately went silent.
"Let me go! I'm gonna kill you!!" I shout in yamas fat face.
"As you wish" he says dropping me and I fall to the ground panting.
"But when you do find her it will be too late" he says and walks away. leaving me with the robot and the shadows. I sat there in shock not knowing what to do. but then I realised. I need to get her back. I called gogo on my phone.
before she had even said hi I shouted into the phone.
"To my garage now!" I shout anger flaring up in me and I grab the robot and start walking away.
"What's got you so angry?" She asks the sound of her popping a bubble echoed in the phone.
"Just get to my garage and get the others now!" I shout and end the call and shove my phone in the back zipper of my bag and take of In a sprint back home.

Your pov
I struggled against the cloth pressed against my mouth. it smelt weird..... wait why is everything hazy? My vision was clouded and I fell unconscious. when I woke up I was strapped to a cold metal chair in a metal walled room with wooden stained floors. wait is that blood?!? I start struggling against my bonds but it was no use.
"Finally you've woken up." I hear a bored voice and my eyes dart to the slim guy sat in the corner. he was dressed like one of the people who brought me here.
"Why am I here?" I ask trying not to sound scared.
"Boss's orders." he says"he should be back anytime now" he responds yet again boredly.
As if on cue the door slams open revealing the fat guy from earlier still wearing a blue tracksuit.
"Ahh look at what we have here the little brats girlfriend" he says walking closer
"Shut up!" I shout
"Don't talk to me like that !" He shouts in my face his bad breath stinging my nose. he slapped me across the face and I could feel the bruise already forming.
"Tell me where Hiro is!" I shout. what if he's been brought here too?
"He's not here if you was wondering" he snickers and hits me again.
"What was that for?!?" I scream
"For being a little brat like that Hiro kid!!" He shouts in my face and hits me again. Hiro help me.

Hiros PoV
I paced back and forth in my garage waiting for them. "Hiro you seem angry" baymax points out
"No kidding" I say ripping open a packet of gummy bears. it reminded me of when me and (y/n) made a robot that was fun. I smile to my self but then remember the situation as soon as the rusty garage door is lifted and the gang rush in.
"Hiro what's gone on?" Gogo asks
"Whatever it is we're here to help" honey lemon says.
"As long as we get to use our super powers" Fred adds.
"We have a major situation" I say
"Well spit it out then" gogo says popping a bubble.
"(Y/n)s been kidnapped" I tell them and they all say oh no or oh god.
"Let's get going then" wasabi says
"No not yet" I stop them and they look at me confused."first,we need upgrades"