Part 7

Your PoV
"Money?" "Check"
"Drinks?" "Check"
"Robot?" "Check"
After we had checked we had everything hiro handed me a map.
"The fight is here" he said marking it on the map.
"Ok let's go!" I say excited to fight with hiro.
We eventually get there. there was a dirty ally that we had to go threw.
"Are you sure this is the place?" I ask worried of what could be in the shadows.
"Yes I'm sure" he says grabbing my hand and I blush slightly. the sounds of robots clashing can be heard. "come on its started!" He says and drags me down the ally a huge crowd suddenly appearing from the shadows. he drags me into the centre of the cheering crowd so we can see. I hold his hand tighter and he smiles at me.
Bang
A robot just got tore to pieces.
"Who would like to fight against little Yama!?!" The fat guy yells and everyone takes a step back. except me and hiro. "we would" hiro says holding the robot in the air.
"Oh it's you again built a new little Yama since last time. bet I can still break it." Hiro says a smirk on his face.
"You little-" the fat guy says.
Hiro drags me to the pillows.
"House rules gotta pay to play kids" the woman says and opens the Japanese pot thing. both hiro and the fat guy places wads of money on the plate and she slams the lid shut. she puts a red umbrella between us and twirls it slowly. "two bots enter one leaves. fighters ready fight!" she shouts and me and hiro slip our headbands on.
Follow my lead he thinks to me and I nod. he starts moving the robot towards little Yama. I swing the arms but weakly I know what he's doing. little yamas robot swings its blade on its arm and slices our robots arm off. yes! It landed behind it! I press a button on my remote which says return. the arm comes flying back right threw the other robots chest making a huge ragged hole. the robot falls to the ground and I flame it just to make sure it's done.
"What? Nobody defeats little Yama!!" The fat guy yells trying to pick up the remains of his robot but it just turns to dust In his hands.
"Huh you really must be a rubbish fighter" I say and hiro laughs pocketing the money.
"Yeah I've deafened you what is it now twice?" He says and turns around to walk away but he gets slammed into the ally wall. he grunts in pain and looks up at the guy we just beat holding him up against the wall,his feet dangling off the ground.
"Hehe lets talk this over" hiro nervously laughs and he gets held tighter against the wall causing him to choke. I run to help him "hiro!" I shout. I feel a hand around my arm and pull me back. I look back to see the owner of the arm one of the guys thugs I guess. I pull against him but he just tightens his grip on my arm,thats gonna bruise.
"Take her as his payment" the fat guy turns around and laughs and they start pulling me away. "hiro!" I shout.
"No let her go!" Hiro struggles against the wall but not being able to get away from him. I get pulled into the shadows. I can't see hiro. I can't see anything. wait I can't breath. what's going on. everything's fading away.
Hiro help me.