Part 10

Your pov
I was on the brink of death. my Vision was blurred and my body ached. hopefully they would get here soon. I don't wanna die. I want to see hiro one more time. please save me.

Hiros PoV
Bay max had located her in a abandoned building on the other side of town. we flew there at top speed.i made them all get on baymax so we could make it in time. within ten minutes of ignoring wasabis moans of flying we crashed threw a boarded window. The room was empty.where was she?
"Find her! Split up!!" I order and they all nod scared of what I could do when I'm angry. which is why baymax went with honey lemon. I walked down some creaky wooden steps that looked like they could break at any second if I put to much weight on. I finally reached the bottom.there was one door. it was a slightly rusted steel door. I slowly walked closer and pushed only to find it was already open. it creaked open to reveal a limp body in the middle of the room on a old chair. I ran strait up to her. "(y/n)!" I shout and her eyes flicker open and she smiles weakly at me. "I'm so glad I found you in time we can go home. I'll save you. you will be safe." I say as I undue the rope on her ankles. "no. no ones going home" a voice says. a bang echoes threw the room and a pain erupts in my head. then it all goes black.

Your PoV
I screamed as he thudded to the floor. the blood gushing out of his head and staining his black hair. his eyes were closed and he was getting paler. I couldn't stop staring. hiro don't die. I can save you somehow you need to live. "now it's your turn" my kidnapper says pointing the gun at me I just stared him in the eyes openly accepting it. I didn't care anymore.
"No it isn't!" I hear Fred shout and the guy fall to the ground Fred holding him down.
"Oh no what happened?!?" Honey lemon squealed at Hiros limp body on the floor as Gogo undid my ties. when she undid them I ran over to him ignoring my body's pleads to stop and I picked him up. "we need to get him to a hospital" I say and I ru out. we flew to the hospital they did all they could. but sadly they failed. they couldn't save the raven haired boy who helped humanity. and now I'm stood at his funeral over thinking our short time together. looking at his peaceful sleeping face. he looked so peaceful even though he was brutally murdered. his usually bright face was pale and his cheerful smile showed no more. I'd never hear him laugh again or see him smile again and I didn't even get to thank him for saving me. well better late than never.
"Thank you" I whisper to him as I try to stop the tears spilling down my face once again. I step back from the coffin so they can lower it down. so he can go into his blissful eternal sleep. rest In peace hiro. my hero.

--------------------------------------------------
So what you guys think. was it good? Sadly this is the end of the story. sorry it wasn't a happy ending.
Anyway if you liked this book I have other books too. ones a death the kid x reader and ones a Levi x reader. so check those out and hope you enjoyed!!!