Part 4

Hiros pov
"Wait what?!? No I can't be your scanners must be broken" I say trying to convince myself.
"I asure you my scanners are fully operable" he says causing me to panic even more.
"Diagnosis:in love" he says again.
"IM NOT" I shout and (y/n) opens the door.
"You ok in here I heard a shout" she asks.
"Yeah I'm fine...." I say
"Actually hiros in love!" Baymax says and I swear I go tomato red.
"Oh ok..." she says and looks at me.
"Ok I'm satisfied with my care!" I laugh. baymax goes back to his charging station. "um I'll get changed in the bathroom" she says breaking the awkward silence. "yeah" I say and walk out the bathroom so she can get changed. I put my blue hoodie shorts and red t-shirt on and sit on my bed waiting for her. im such a idiot. do I like her? Maybe.... ok I do but we've only just met she won't like me. I sigh and put my head in my hands.
"Hey hiro you ok?" I hear her voice. God Everytime she speaks it gives me butterfly's. "um yeah just thinking..... you wanna see my lab?" I suddenly ask remembering her favourite subject is my major. "sure!" She says and we walk out the cafe and towards the sfit. "so you still at school?" I ask trying to make conversation.
"No I graduated at 12" she says
"Aw no fair that's earlier than me! I graduated at 13!" I say pouting. she laughs and we joke about until we're finally there. "wow" she says and I laugh"this is just the outside" I grab her arm and pull her inside and into the 'nerd lab' "wow this is cool!" She says a huge smile spreading across her face. just then a yellow flash speeds past and (y/n) falls back but I catch her. she quickly stands up and is.... blushing.
"Wow who was that?!?" She asks walking In the direction Gogo went.
"The names Gogo. you are?" She asks taking off her helmet and popping a bubble.
"Uh I'm (y/n). nice bike" she says.
Within an hour (y/n) had met the gang and they all got on quite nicely.
"I'll show you my lab" I say to her and she smiles and nods following me into my lab. "this is ma lab!" I say landing in my spinny chair. "cool!" She says and walks to look at some of the stuff I have on my shelfs. "so who's this girl you like?" She asks raising a eyebrow"have I met her yet?" She asks.
"Yea you have" I say
"Give me a clue. what is she like?" She asks
"Well she's the same height at me, she has (h/l) (h/c) hair, amazing (e/c) eyes, she loves gummy bears and is just like me" I say walking towards her only a little bit away. "she sounds perfect for you" she says and looks down. I raise her chin with my hand. "yes, yes you are"