𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒇 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔

┌─── . ゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒇 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔

└─── . ゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

'𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑...

𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔'

ILYNA never knew of a loving family whist living in the darkened ruins of Harrenhal. There were few who even treated her as a lady of House Strong. Though, she never felt more alive than when she was exploring the endless passageways of her home. 

She had never wanted to go to King's Landing and live in the Red Keep with her grandfather. This much should be known. She was forced to join her family in the capital and live there until her father was finally ready to go back home. did not know she would end up enjoying her life there, the friendships she made, the connection with the family she never had, and learning more things about herself. 

Her world was thrown sideways with the untimely death of her grandfather and father and Ilyna get thrown into a messy battle for the Iron Throne. Forced to pick between the man she has come to love or the family her father left her, Ilyna struggles to understand the true consequences of her choices. 

𝒊𝒍𝒚𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈

portrayed by anna popplewell  

𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒓𝒆𝒏

portrayed by ewan mitchell

𝐎𝐂 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
pyrs tully — nick slater

mayra blackwood — celina sinden 

aravos martell — ben barnes 

nalia ryger — angel coulby 

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒:

I do not own nor did I have part in the creation of House of the Dragons or Game of Thrones Series. 

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 :

This story will contain sexual themes, violence, gore, death, and more mature themes. If there is anything I feel is very explicit I will put a trigger warning at the top of the chapter.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 :

The first four chapters are introductory chapters that take place with in the span of a few days. Everything after picks up and the characters know each other and interact better.

***This is the first fan-fiction I've posted and I apologize for any mistakes with grammar or spelling. I hope you all enjoy!