Chapter Four | Pearl

"Beygoma academy, huh?" 

Y/N stood in front of the entrance of the new school. So this is where she would be going from now on. Interesting. 

She watched the students entering and exiting the building with curiosity. All of them seemed relatively friendly. It didn't seem like Y/N would have many problems at this school. 

As she turned around to go inside, she felt somebody run into her. She fell over, and a wave of déjà vu hit her like an avalanche. 

.

.

.

"Ouch!" 

Y/N rubbed her head, getting up off the floor. "What was that for!" 

She turned around to see another girl laying down. "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there," she said. Y/N helped her up. "I'm B/F/N, by the way. Sorry for running into you, I just saw a really cute boy over there and i wanted to say hi." 

Y/N shook her head. "Aren't we a little too young to be thinking about boys?" 

B/F/N shrugged. "My mom said it's never too late to look for a potential forever partner."

.

.

.

Y/N glanced at the person who had collided with her. It was a boy with spiky blue hair. He stood up quickly. "Oh, sorry about that." 

She chuckled, shaking her head. "Oh, it's fine. I'm Y/N, by the way." 

"Valt Aoi, nice to meet you!" He stuck out his hand. "Are you a new student?" 

Y/N took Valt's hand and shook it politely. "Yeah, I just moved here." 

"From where?" 

Y/N smiled. "America." 

Valt's eyes widened. "Oh, wow! America! That's so cool! I've never been there before, but I've always wanted to go." 

He bounced up and down. Y/N tried to calm him to no avail, until suddenly, a boy grabbed his shoulder. 

"Hey, chill out, Valt." 

Y/N glanced up at the owner of the deep voice, and her heart dropped. 

It was an albino. He had red eyes, and a warm smile. At least, until his crimson eyes met Y/N's E/C ones. 

"It's you!" he exclaimed. "You're the girl from the store yesterday! Ugh, I can never get rid of you stupid fangirls." 

Her eyes widened. So he had said stupid fangirls yesterday. Y/N wasn't just imagining it. 

"I- I..." Y/N tried to form words, but for some reason, she just couldn't. Shu scoffed, grabbing Valt's arm and dragging him away angrily. 

.

.

.

"Oh my goodness, Shu Kurenai!" B/F/N exclaimed, staring at the television with awe. "He's so cute!" 

Lui scoffed. "What's so great about him? I'm ten times better." 

Y/N rolled her eyes. "You wish, Shirosagi." 

B/F/N chuckled as Lui stormed out of the living room, most likely to get a snack from the kitchen. 

"Bring us back some popcorn, sharkie!" B/F/N said, giggling, receiving a grunt from Lui in return. 

.

.

.

"Hey, Y/N!" Valt exclaimed, waving towards the girl as she walked into the classroom. "Come sit next to me!" 

Y/N heard Shu scoff from his seat on the other side of the room. 

"What's his deal?" Y/N asked, glancing at Valt. 

He shrugged. "Well, some girl found out the first thing his soulmate would say to him, and now girls are saying it to him left and right." 

"I meant why does he hate me," Y/N asked, sweatdropping. Valt let out an 'oh' before continuing. 

"He said that you said the word to him in some jewelry shop. Ruby, or something like that." 

Y/N froze, glancing at her wrist. 'Stupid Fangirls' was tattooed clearly. 

.

.

.

"Ruby or sapphire?" Y/N asked the stranger. 

"Stupid fangirls." 

.

.

.

Holy crap, she thought. 

THE Shu Kurenai was her soulmate.