Chaper Six | Diamond

A/N - Woo! Finally took this book off of hiatus! So without further ado, let's jump right in to the next chapter! Sorry that it's so short, but I didn't really have any ideas of what to write about. 

Daigo watched Shu leave, clenching his fist slightly. Y/N was watching with an almost SAD look on her face, and of COURSE Daigo saw the wide, awestruck eyes hat she had looked at him with.

Why'd she have to look at him like that? 

Daigo glanced down at the words written on his wrist. 

I'm awake! 

.

.

.

Daigo approached the H/C-nette. Her head was on the table and she seemed completely out of it. He lightly shook her shoulder, watching her jolt upwards in surprise. 

"Hmph?! I'm awake!"

Daigo glanced at her in shock before shaking his head. "Um, Miss, you've been here for over four hours. Are you alright?"

.

.

.

Daigo grinned, tapping Y/N on the shoulder. She turned around. "Hm?" 

"Sorry about Shu, he's not normally like this. He must be stressed or something." Daigo smiled. "You're welcome to hang out with us though!" 

Y/N looked hesitant for a moment. "But I was gonna go after Sh-" 

Daigo immediately cut her off by grabbing her wrist as he felt his blood pressure rise in anger. Was he- no, he couldn't be jealous. But his actions said otherwise. 

"No, I insist. I have work in a little bit, but we can chat on the way there!" 

"I'd honestly rather follow hi-" 

Daigo roughly tugged on Y/N's wrist. "It's settled then. You'll walk with me to the café, and I'll make you a nice drink. C'mon!" 

As Daigo dragged her along with him, she just shrugged. "Alright then, I guess. I can always talk to him tomorrow." 

Daigo grunted in response as he let go of Y/N, making sure she was still following him, and heading in the direction of the café. 

A/N - Do you guys prefer short or long chapters?