𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

"All of you need to shut up because I'm not changing

"All of you need to shut up because I'm not changing." I walk to the kitchen in hopes of getting a glass of water, all my four brothers following. Except August.

At the corner of my eye I see him flirting with Amelia. I can't help but scoff. He's liked her since elementary, but she's has no interest in him. Whatsoever. She's only sees him as a friend.

She's happily married to Leonardo anyway. August needs to stop.

"You're practically naked." Grey exclaims. He's always been the most protective out of all my brothers. Probably because he's a fucking playboy that slept with half of California at the age of 20 and knows how men like him are.

"At least put on a Jacket butterfly." Bellamy, age 21, the piece maker. Him nicknaming me butterfly. He's the sweetest guy I've ever known. I don't know where he got that personality from. Neither of my parents were sweet in their early ages. Sometimes I think Bellamy is a little... to sweet. The amount of girls that used him for his looks and money infatuates me. He does nothing about it, usually takes them back. It makes me sad.

Just know I've handled a majority of them.

Most ended in hospital bills and broken jaws.

They won't bother my pressure brother again.

"This is unacceptable Adelena." Damon, the oldest. He's only 22 but acts like he's fucking forty. I love him. I do. He just needs to loosen up, live a little. Damon is following in my dads footsteps on taking over the family business once he retires. He's hellbent on it. Just like my dad. Works all day, never sleeps, non ending cycle. Repeat, repeat.

He's needs help to be honest.

I hope he finds a girlfriend to distract him someday.

"You look like a hooker." Lastly Zayn. This 19 year old boy makes me want to pull my fucking hair out. He's takes nothing serious. He's a rude, demanding, self-centered, painfully sarcastic, overly-confident asshole.

Just like my father.

Not to me though. Zayn and my dad are completely different people around me. They shower me with attention, spoil me, defend me. The way it should.

"Leave your sister alone. I approved of her outfit and she's wearing it." My mom interrupts. I selfishly grin at them victory. I won. Per usual.

"But mom- look at her." Zayn whines. "Mama do you know how much nasty men are at this event?! If you allow this you're setting up Adelena to walk into a trap." Damon's dramatic, old minded ass responds in defeat.

"She's looks gorgeous, I'm just worried." Bellamy is to sweet for this world. I send him a large smile in response to his compliment, he returns it showcasing both his deep dimples.

Why couldn't I get that gene ?

"Fucking bullshit mama, you're being dumb-" Greys words a cut-off by a slap to his cheek. I loud laugh escapes my mouth at the shock on his face. "Mom what the fuck?!" Slap. At this point I'm clenching my stomach, the pain hitting my lower abdomen from this uncontrollable laughter.