𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Frantically, I place my wireless beats over my head

Frantically, I place my wireless beats over my head. I actually don't know how much longer I can handle their fighting.

"Get the fuck out of my house!"

"The deed is in my name as well, did you forget that Elijah? Or are you still a brainless idiot."

"Wish I could. Should have never gave shit to you."

"You know sometimes I wonder why I really married you..." Silence. "You really are just like your brother." Silence, again. I was starting to get nervous. "Maybe even worse."

"You did not."

"I did."

My parents have been going back of fourth all day. A matter a fact the fighting started last month. It was only a little bickering here & there & then boom they make up, but it has gotten so much worse. I just don't understand what's wrong with them. They were completely fine and in love 2 months ago.

It makes me so sad hearing them spew out hateful words to each other on the daily. If you didn't know them & heard this fighting you would think they are long term enemies.

"I'm leaving. Call me when you want to stop being a little bitch." They are so loud my headphones aren't even blocking at the noise. It's even worst that my room is right across from there's.

"You're 53 and still acting like a teenager. GROW UP!"

I groan in and grip my hair in frustration. They act like children & i'm sick of it. Picking up my phone, I press on Amelia's contact name.

She immediately picks up and I can tell from the loud music in the background that she's driving. "Hey bestie. What brings you into calling me today?" Her sweet voice brings a smile to my face. Amelia tends to always be happy. It's one of 1 million when she's feeling down and I don't know how she does it.

"Can I come over or can we do some thing, honestly doesn't matter. I just need to get out of the house. My parents are crazy."

"I sorta was going to go hang out with Leonardo, but I can flake on him if you want me too." I frown. She's always putting me before herself and I don't like it. I'll just have to suck it up and listen to my parents argue for the day.

"Actually, never-mind it's okay."

"No, it's not." I can hear the uncertainty in your voice. "How about this? invite Tate. Him and Leonardo can do whatever boys do and you can vent to me about your parents, because now I need to know. You can't leave me hanging like that." I smile behind the phone.

"Deal."

"I'll be there in like 30 minutes. I have to pick up Leonardo and you know how he is. He is so fucking sassy and takes forever to get ready, I can't stand it." Amelia never fails to make me laugh at her sudden outburst.