𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

What is wrong with her?

Her flirty tone did not go unnoticed and it's pissing me off to the max. I'm finding it harder to hold in my thoughts.

First, she sneaks around with my boyfriend of two-years, and now she's flirting with someone that I already said I had interest in.

"Tell Amelia what happened then you can beat her up." Tate whispers in my ear making me smirk.

Yup. I officially ruined him.

"I was just feeling... what's the word? a bit under the weather over some grimy news that I received a couple days ago. But come in, my home is yours." My glare stayed on Chloe, burning through her skull. She squinted her eyes at me before opening her mouth to speak. Nothing came out, just a defeated sigh.

"What grimy news? You know I love hearing about drama." Amelia smiles while walking into my house. She has no idea what I'm about to spree out. I could hear Tate chuckling behind me at Chloe's worried face.

He is so messy.

I wish Jackson was here so I could put both of them on the spot.

"You both can sit down and I'll let you know everything that happened." Once they were seated on my couch Chloe spoke.

"S-so what happened?" The shiver in her voice is evident. Still, her eyes are mostly focused on Tate. She is insane and delusional.

"Yeah hurry and spill." Amelia started to tap her foot impatiently. I swear this girl lives off conflict.

"How long have you been whoring around with Jackson?" Amelia's jaw drops.

"Oh- OH- OH MY GOD that's not the drama I wanted to hear. Chloe WHAT THE FUCK!" Her head whips towards Chloe whose face is now red. I'm so glad I still have Amelia by my side. I don't know what I would do if I lost her.

"From the guilty look on your face I know Adelena is telling the truth." She scoffs in disgust. "You were that desperate for attention? Seriously?"

"I-I-I whatever he told you he's lying Adelena. You have to believe me!" She looks towards Amelia, pleading for help with wide eyes. I almost laugh at her pathetic-ness.

"Believe you? After you fucked my ex? Probably while we were together at that. I never took you for the one to drop your pants so quick for some dick, but I guess Jackson had something special huh? Tell me how long?"

"We never did anything! You're being paranoid. Jackson is a liar that's trying to ruin our friendship." Chloe stood up from the couch, me quickly following after.

"Stop lying! I seen you and him arguing outside of the gas station." She stays silent as her lips fall into a straight line. That just told me everything I needed to know. I hate to admit it, but I was hoping that she had some type of proof to prove me wrong. And she doesn't. She's a terrible friend who's now caught in the web of her own lies. I feel my anger subside as it replaces with betrayal. I can't help it. I'm sad. "14 years of a friendship.... gone." I dryly chuckle. "For a fucking boy. I can't believe it." The tears slowly start to fall before I can stop them. I promised myself I would never cry over Chloe and Jackson again. Here I am crying, even worst it's in-front of her. What a failure.