Amberly Makes Friends (who suck as much as she does)!

A/N: hi, author here! before the chapter starts, i wanted to mention that there is a very prominent gay stereotype featured. this isn't how i view gay people - calvin, like the other characters, is a mirror of the horrible stereotypes so often featured in wattpad stories. while i did intend it to be a joke, if it isn't funny just reach out to me bc i do value all of ur opinions :)

I woke up in what I assumed was the nurse's office, three faces staring at me with my head throbbing with immense pain and shock. Ugh, sooo typical! Of course I was the girl who ran after a school bus to school and passed out at the front of the school.

The first person - a girl - looked concerned. "OMG! Are you okay?" She had plain brown hair tied into a long ponytail, a t-shirt, shorts, shoes, and that was it. She looked very boring, like she was going to have no personality at all.

I mumbled, my feminine but gentle voice raising. "Mm?"

The second person - also a girl - yelled at me very quirkily. She wore a crown with a cookie logo, a cookie themed dress, was very short which made her quirky, and rainbow hair the length of Niagara Falls. "I saw you faint by me yuhhh! I brought youwu to the nuwurses office!!"

The last person - a boy - shook his hips. "Yasss queen! Slay! Slay! Slay!!!" He was a boy riding a giant pink unicorn, with makeup caked all over his face and a pink outfit with rainbows all over it. This one was definitely my gay best friend! I've always wanted one of those!

I gingerly opened my amber orbs, which were filling with pristine tears. "T-t-t-thank you so much for c-c-checking in on me," I stuttered cutely.

The basic white girl giggled, her brown ponytail swinging. "OMG!!! It's no problem, girlie! My name is Chloe Veronica Rebecca Katie Jones!"

I smiled shyly. "O-oh! My name is Amberly Golden Athena Calliope Hudson. It's n-n-nice to meet you!"

My new short and quirky best friend barfed a rainbow before introducing herself. "My name is Cookie Princess Rainbow Galaxy Communism! Don't forget it! LOL" She batted her rainbow orbs seductively at my new gay best friend, who introduced himself next.

"Yass queen! You go girl! I am Calvin Simon Perfume Treyton Gaylord and the unicorn is called Senpai!" he said.

I blinked slowly and shyly. "O-oh! Nice to meet you all but w-what happened when I was passed out?"

Chloe snapped a selfie and giggled. "Well, you TOTES missed homeroom, and first period is about to begin! Do you wanna, like, go with us?"

I gasped, in shock that anybody would want to be friends with me. "Y-yeah, I-I'd love to!"

We realized we all had history for first period, and walked there - well, Calvin rode Senpai- in harmony.