Ryder Flips Us Off Again/Every Teacher's Personal Nightmare

At the end of the day, I walked nervously to my history teacher's classroom for detention, my footsteps daintily treading on the floor. I was very nervous for it - not at all how to explain this situation to my parents even though that would be a rational thing to worry about - but how interacting with Ryder would be.

Although Ryder was only in my first period of class, all I knew of him was that he was incredibly sexy for a fourteen year old. Oh, and that he swore like a sailor 24/7, was rude as one could be, and practically a terrible person.

When I arrived at detention, the teacher's menacing thunder orbs bore into me. "Welcome, delinquent. Please take a seat next to Ryder." Ryder, who was pretending to smoke a pocky stick, flipped me off before I sat down.

I decided to say hello. "H-hi R-ryder."

He held up a pocky stick to resemble a middle finger. "Go to hell, you dumb asshole nerdy slut bitch."

I grimace. "H-h-h-hey, that's n-not so n-n-nice!"

Ryder took out a needle and gave himself a face tattoo while ignoring me.

I turned my luminescent amber eyes filled with discomfort towards the direction of the teacher, only to find out she was getting her fifth cup of coffee. I then turned said orbs to the clock. "F-f-forty five minutes left... and its j-just us."

Ryder spreads his legs across his desk. "What do you wanna do, girlie?"

I blush and turn my head to the ground. N-no! I-i didn't mean i-i-it like t-that! I-I'm not like the other g-girls - you won't g-get me so easily!"

Ryder smirked and flipped me off. I guess it was a reflex at this point. "Not like the other girls, I like that. Hey, I'm not really like the other boys either, I guess we're a match made in heaven."

I blushed some more, my amber orbs swelling in shock. "I-I...!"

Ryder laughed, winked, smirked, brushed his hair over his face, and continued his face tattoo. Eventually, the teacher walked back into the room, downed 32 more cups of coffee, and let Ryder and I go home. I immediately rushed out of the building and went back home.

My mom's emerald orbs filled with relief. "Thank god you're alive! I was really worried."

My dad's chocolate orbs closed and he smiled. "Don't tell me - ya got into trouble already?"

I narrowed my amber orbs at them. "Shut up guys! You're so embarrassing!" I then ran up into my room, took a moment to follow everyone at my school's InstaGrandma, and went to sleep, not sure what to expect the next day.