All Hail King Killmonger

*The song above is of course about Erik and his rule as King. Though short lived.*

Erik POV

I was King. King of Wakanda, successfully over throwing my soft-hearted cousin, T'Challa. Or at least so I thought anyway. Roaming the palace, I decided to explore my new kingdom. Honestly, the only violence I wanted to ensue were over the governments that oppressed the black people. I wanted to over throw them and rule them under Wakandan order, just as my father had wanted. I was going to make absolutely sure that his dreams came to fruition. After taking over I hadn't seen Shuri, Nakia or Queen Ramonda. Maybe they did the smart thing and hid for their protection because if they dared to over throw me they would meet the same fate as their beloved. 

During my takeover I had spotted a woman who worked with Shuri in her lab. She had golden brown skin, hair that probably reached her lower back if she released it from her ponytail. Eyes that were brown and bright. She was fine as hell and I wanted her, her body in the infamous coke shape. An ass for days and breasts that would make any woman jealous. I needed to find her, to deflower her, to make her my Queen. Yes, I wanted her as Queen, someone to fuck whenever I so desired.

The longer I searched, the more I began to realize that maybe she had fled too. Oh well, nothing I can't handle. I always pull the best pussy. Just as I round the corner to head out of the lab I felt a thud against my chest. Looking down I saw her, the one I had been searching for. She took one look at me and quickly bowed her head.

"My king." I placed my hand under her chin and smirked as I turned her face to me.

"What is your name?" I asked her.

She looked at him and I could tell she was scanning my features, since I was doing the same with hers.

"Oni Nitu." She whispered and I smirked, taking her hand and giving her body a slow spin. Taking in all over her beauty.

"I want to fuck you Oni, I want to place you on the throne next to me. Actually I want to fuck you on the throne." I said and watched as her cheeks turned a bright read.

"As you wish my King." She said bowing her head once more. Without hesitation, I pulled her back into the lab and up against the nearest wall. Gladly no one was around, though I wouldn't care if there had been. I leaned down and captured her soft, pillowy lips between my own. He kiss was needy, like she had been waiting for me to come and take control over her. She moaned into my mouth as the kiss became harder. I took one of her legs and wrapped it around my waist as I thrusted my hips towards her.

Small gasped escaped her lips and then I started to trail mine down her neck, leaving hickies and bite marks as I went. Those soft gasped turned into moans, especially after I slipped my hand into her scrubs. My thumb toying with her clit and two of my fingers teased her wet hole.

"Pussy just dripping me for already huh?" I asked and watched as she nodded her head. Her hands grabbing at my biceps. I had her a wreck and I hadn't even really touched her yet. Soon enough I picked her up and tossed her onto the table that was next to us, yanking her clothes off in the process.

"I want you to use my body my King." She said and she opened her legs for me, giving me the perfect view of her sopping wet pussy. The fact that I had her dripping like this already, told me everything I needed to know. At that moment I pulled her to the edge of the table connections my lips to her clit. She hissed and squirmed as I gave attention to her most intimate parts, letting my tongue spell out dirty things.

"You taste just as good as you look." I said and looked up at her as her juices dropped from my beard. A menacing grin on my face and then went back to eating the beautiful display in front of me. She was squirming under my touch even more as I could tell her orgasm was approaching. I wasn't going to let her achieve it just yet. I wanted to have some fun with her body before she showed me just how much she appreciated it all. Pulling away from her I left her hanging, pulling my own pants and boxers down.

She looked at me and my appendage, her eyes damn near bucking out of her head. I was very blessed with my dick. Took it in my hand and tapped the head against her clit, collecting her wetness on my length to make it easier to enter her. And I did just that, pushing fully inside her and bottoming out. She moaned louder and gripped my dreads. That shit drove me crazy.

"Oh my goodness you're going to break me in half." She said as her body arched against me, closing the space between us. I was always about my own pleasure but the way women reacted when I fucked them only led me to keep going. To see their release and how they knocked out right after l. Always.

"You're going to love being my little cum dumpster aren't you Oni?" I questioned her as I grabbed her waist, thrusting forward into her and rocking her against the table. She couldn't even answer me with words, too busy chasing after that high I had denied her of earlier. I watched as her breasts bounced and couldn't help but lean down and take one of her tender nipples in my mouth. I used my other hand to give her lonely breast some attention. I was determined to make her scream my name, by the looks of it she was already there.

"Erik! I'm cumming!" She said to me and gripped my biceps once more, digging her nails into them as the orgasm ripped through her body. Her legs began to shake and I only took this as a challenge to see how far I could push her. I took her off the table before leaning her over it. Wrapping my hand in her curls, I pulled her head back before sliding in from the back. Thrusting faster from the back, with my free hand I placed it around her throat giving it a squeeze.

This drove her crazy, I could tell she was the type of bitch who liked it rough and that was my speciality. I could feel my own rush approaching and of course I was going to fill her with my royal seed. Who cares if she got pregnant or not, only strengthen my bloodline and my claim to the throne. She had reached up and placed her hand on mine that was around her neck. She then took that same hand and reached between her legs and rubbed her clit coming up on her second orgasm.

I didn't stop either, I made sure to press her again at the table and hit her sweet spongey spot inside her over and over again. She kicked up on of her legs, her toes curling as she had another orgasm, squirting all her beautiful juices on me and down her legs, wetting the floor in the process. As soon as she finished, she lazily reached further back, playing with my balls to get my to cum as well. That was the trigger right there, I instantly filled her up with my seed. Leaning on her and biting softly on her shoulder as I groaned.

"Yeah you're going to make one hell of a Queen." I said and chuckled as I pulled out of her slowly and watched as our mixed fluids, flowing out of her.

"Go clean up and I'll get the royal priest to unify us." I told her and she nodded her head with heavy eyes.

"Yes my King." She said and then collected her things before going to her living quarters. About an hour later she came into the throne room in a beautiful handmade dress. The white dress was embroidered with pearls and stones, fitting her curls perfectly. She had her curls up and some strands had fallen, framing her face perfectly. Dripping in pearls, knowing now that must have been her favorite stone. I made the conscious choice to make sure to ice her out in them as well as diamonds whenever she wanted.

"Do you Oni Nitu, do you take the King N'Jadaka to be your husband. In sickness and health, till death do you part?" The priest asked her and she looked over at him and then back at me.

"I do." She answered and then he asked me the same about her. I said the same as she and then he tied our hands together before saying a prayer over the union.

"You may now kiss your bride." He said and I pulled her close and placed a kiss on her lips that she gladly reciprocated. Little did I know that this would be my first and last day married. Couldn't even enjoy my spoils before it all went downhill. Nor did I know what would happen in the future to my wife, but only time would tell and unfortunately I wouldn't be here to see it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone, guess who's back to writing! I decided to start this book because I have always been heavy on Killmonger. Also with the new Black Panther coming out, I as a Marvel fan have had some theories about if Erik were to return. I was also inspired to write Killmonger imagines by @creolelady and her wonder book called Dysfunction. It's honestly my second time reading it and I fell in love with it all over again. She is an excellent writer and I can only wish to be just as good one day! Thank you all for giving this book a chance, how you all like it.