Welcome Home

*smut chapter*

Willow's POV

It's been six months since Erik was sent off to war. He was very excited about it, to actually be in combat. I was scared for him, I didn't want anything bad to happen to him. Though in knowing him I knew that wouldn't happen. He was extremely skilled in fighting and hand to hand combat so I knew he would make his return home in the end. I looked over at the time, it was 4am and I couldn't sleep. I missed him so much.

I missed his touch, the way his hands would work their way up my body. Making sure to caress me gently or the way his lips always found the sweet spot on my neck. Encouraging me to moan out his name when he did. I missed his body pressed against mine, our sweat running together from all the passion and urgency of sex. I needed him but I didn't know when I could have him again. I reached in my nightstand and pulled out my rose. It was pretty and purple my favorite color.

If I couldn't have Erik one way, I would imagine him in another. I tossed the covers off of my body, quickly shimmying out off my satin pajama pants and opened my legs. I grabbed my phone and opened the camera roll, scrolling and looking for a specific video. There it was, Erik had taken my phone one night while we were having sex and he recorded us. The video started on my phone for me if I ever wanted to think about him I had the perfect thing to watch.

I turned up the sound because I looked to hear how he spoke to me while fucking from behind. As the video started Erik had the screen on him, smirking and licking his lips.

"That pussy belongs to me, say it babygirl. Tell daddy who's pussy it is." He said smacking my ass which caused me to hiss.

"It's yours daddy, all yours!" I squealed, with that the camera flipped around to show me. I was in doggy style, ass in the air with my top half on the bed. Back arched, fingers in my hair. I was a complete mess, just the way he liked it. He started thrusting harder and my moans only got louder.

"Yeah, look at you creaming on my shit, I love when you do that baby." He said putting the camera at an angle so you could see everything he saw.

As I watched the video I placed the toy on my clit and turned it on to the low setting. The low vibrating started and I licked my lips. I looked back at my phone watching the video and slowly rocking my hips building up momentum for the next speed. After a while I clicked the button talking it up to medium speed. My pants turned into moans, almost mimicking the ones coming from the phone. If only Erik was here fucking me like that now.

Erik's POV

I was finally headed home after being away from six months. I missed Willow a lot. She was my everything and all I did was to lead up to me being King and to make her my Queen. I hadn't told her when I was going to be home because I wanted to see the shocked look on her face when I walked in. After picking up my car from where I left it I headed home to greet my girl. When I unlocked the door I heard a very familiar sound.

Making my way to the bedroom it only got louder, it was her moaning and I also heard a vibing sound. She was using that rose, I loved when she used that. Peeking into the room, I was right. She was on the bed with her legs spread wide and the purple rose I bought her, on her clit. Her phone was laying beside her and by the sounds of it she was watching our favorite video. Still she hadn't noticed me and I was fine with that. I loved watching her pleasure herself to the thought of me.

Leaning on the door frame ever so quietly I released myself from my uniformed pants. If there was one thing I could get off to, it was watching Willow play with herself. Soon she turned the toy up to the highest speed before it got to the patterns. Her back arched out the bed and she cursed, gripping the sheets.

"Daddy fuck! Lick that clit daddy.." She moaned out as she rocks her hips on the toy. Her head tilted off the edge of the bed and she held onto the bed with dear life. I only moved my hand against my shaft faster. Knowing she was getting close I didn't think I could hold back much longer and I didn't. I quietly took off my clothes and gently laid between her legs. Her head was still over the edge and she was so deep into it that she didn't even notice. Without hesitation I took the toy off her clit and replaced it with my mouth.

Her head quickly shot up and she leaned on her elbows watching me. She tried to speak but I started spelling my name with my tongue against her folds and that shut her right up again. She grabbed my head and pulled me in deeper.

"Don't stop daddy I'm right there.. I'm right.." she trailed off. The orgasm ripping through her body and making her legs tighten around my head. Chuckling and pull her legs apart and move my mouth away.

"Look at that pretty pussy." I said before pulling her down so her full body was on the bed. Grabbing her legs and pushing them back, so her knees practically touched her ears. I pushed inside her, she was wet enough that it went in with ease. It has been so long since I had been inside her that I almost came from feeling her clench around me.

"Don't start that shit Willow." I grunted and she giggled, apologizing. She took my face in her hands morning at the feeling of me staring off with slow strokes. She kissed me and nibbled on my bottom lip.

"F-faster please daddy, I've missed you." She said and of course I listened. I picked up the pace, thrusting my hips at a nice angle. I groaned and looked down at her, seeing that her face was in purse bliss. Her mouth hung opened slightly, her eyes closed and her eyebrows knitted together in pressure. I usually last much longer than this but it had been so long that I myself was getting closer to cumming. She knew it too, she started to clench around me again and looked at me with a devilish grin.

"Cum inside me Erik.. give me your seed.." She said and that sent me over the edge. I didn't just as she said and when I came so did she.

"Fuck baby damn, you got me." I chuckled and rolled over her. Tapping her phone to turn off the video and then locking it. She chuckled into me and kissed my chest.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?" She asked touching my new scars that I had added after going away.

"I wanted to surprise you." I said chuckling.

"I am definitely surprised to say the least." She said and leaned up to kiss me.

"Welcome home solider." She said and i smiled, kissing her again before pulling her on top of me. Not long after that we both drifted off to sleep, only to wake up later that day to go right back at it.