The Neighbor Next Door II

Duchess POV

It had been two weeks since I came into contact with Erik. I had been trying my hardest to avoid him at every time. If I were leaving out of the house and he was too, I would go back in like I forgot something. Of course he chuckled at my response, I think he liked the fact that he was getting a rise out of me. Marquise had still he working a lot. However he would be home for the next few days and I planned on cooking him one of his favorite meals I just had to go grocery shopping.

I grabbed my keys and purse, heading out the door. I wasn't looking up because I was making sure that I had my wallet when I hit a wall. At least what I thought was a wall. It was Erik's chest.

"Be careful Dutch, you're going to fall down the stairs if you don't watch where you're going." He said with a smug look on his face. I froze and looked up at him, biting my lip in the process.

"Thanks Erik but I do think that I know how to look before anything drastic like that happens." I retorted and he held up his hands in defense.

"I was just trying to help a neighbor out." He said and then his hands slid down my sides.

"A very sexy neighbor." He continued before he gripped my ass. I jumped and was instantly taken over by lust.

"E-Erik stop it I'm married, I'm not going to keep telling you that." I said and he smirked, oh this was not going to be good. He had a look in his eyes and I couldn't tell what was about to come until I tried walking away.

"Not this time Dutch you're mine." He said and took my hand, leading me to his apartment and opening the door. I tried protesting but next thing I knew my back was against the door and he mouth on my neck. I dropped my purse and keys on the floor as I wrapped my arms around him, moaning at the kisses he was covering me with.

I couldn't believe I was giving in but it had been a few months since I last slept with Marquise because he had been so damn busy with work. after our first encounter I had dreamt of Erik so many times, I had so many wet dreams and they were finally about to come true.

"That's right moan for me Dutch." He said before quickly undressing me. There I stood in his living room completely naked in a matter of minutes. His head now between my legs, one leg draped across his shoulder. His mouth working my clit and my hands fully tangled in his dreads.

"Oh fuck Erik...yes!" I said and tilted my head back. His head game was absolutely insane, the way his tongue caressed every fold, the way he was attentive to my clit. He even spelt his full name against me. I squealed, holding his head in place as an orgasm quickly made its way through my body.

Erik pulled away licking his lips, I could feel my weakness dripping down my leg. He then quickly stood up and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. It was then I noticed that he was now naked from the waist down. I looked down at him and almost ran, he was hung. He smirked and reached between us, grabbing himself and reading my clit.

"Much bigger than your husband's isn't it?" He questioned and I nodded my head. He was so much bigger than Marquise and I wanted him to stretch me out. As if I had said it out loud, he pushed inside of me. My head fell back and I loudly cursed.

"Fuck Erik!" I said and then buried my face in his neck. He only chuckled, holding me close as he started to thrust his hips. His big hands cupping my ass as he began to bounce me on him. I was a complete mess, forgetting who my husband was and just letting Erik take complete control of my body. His mouth soon connected with mine in a heated and passionate kiss. His thrusts not slowing down for a second.

"Give me that shit." He whispered against my lips and then groaned when he felt me clench around him. He was fucking me so good I hadn't thought about how loud I was being, that someone might hear me and think something was wrong. Suddenly there was a knock at the door but Erik just kept going.

"Erik everything okay in there?" A familiar voice called out. It was Marquise, he was home and heard all the commotion going on across the hall that he had to come check on everything. I couldn't pull away from Erik fast enough before I was mid orgasm, calling out his name and my nails digging into his back.

Erik smirked and he came deep inside me without warning. The knocking continued, I mean damn couldn't he take a hint. I was getting the best dick ever and here he was interrupting it for me.

"Dutch!? Is that you in there?? ERIK YOU FUCKING MY WIFE!?" He yelled out and I started to panic, but as soon as I did Erik put me down and opened his front door. Stark naked, standing in front of my husband he smirked.

"I fucked your wife and she's got great pussy." He said and then looked back at me. I was laid on Erik's couch, my eyes closed and I could feel his seed dripping from me. Marquis called me all kinds of names in response to this but I just blocked him out. Instead of that panic I once felt, I no longer cared. Standing up I made my way over to them, wobbling of course. I leaned up and kissed Erik before moving between them and closing the door on Marquise.

"I'm not done with you yet." I said as I pushed Erik back on the couch. It was going to be a long night for the both of us. I heard a door slam and I assumed that it was Marquise, I didn't care anymore. I was with who I wanted and who appreciated my body. I would be filling for divorce the very next day, that's for damn sure.