Denki x NB!Reader

Requested by my friend irl!

My Hero Academia

Kitty Cafe

        Y/N's p.o.v

                                                                                           Here I was, working overtime for a friend, again, for the third time this week. She said she had to go help her mom but this was her excuse every-time since last month. What I have to wear isn't exactly my normal outfit.Its basically a pink maid outfit but longer and with cat ears and a tail.

The shift was almost over but a really cute boy walked in and sat in a booth I wait on! I quickly grabbed my notepad, pen and fixed my puffy skirt before walking over to him.

"What can I get for you today sir?" I said while trying not to get distracted. He turned to look at me and smirked, which sent shivers down my spine.

"I'll have the stack of three pancakes with a side of your number cutie." He winked at me.

"S-Sure, coming right up." I speed walked away. I'm so embarrassed...I'm probably as red as a tomato. His pancakes were ready within five minutes. I brought them over to him.

"Heres your food," I put his plate down in-front of him and handed him a piece of pastel pink paper. "And heres your side."I winked and walked away.

That afternoon, I went home the happiest person alive.

Word count: 212

Sorry its so short, most of them will be cause y'know motivation is a bitch