Doma x F!DS!Reader

clingy doma ahhhh @karenahhhhh :)

clingyy mfffff

Y/n's pov

I wake up in a bed that isn't mine, it seems like a dream but I know it's not. I'm still here, trapped in this hell-hole he calls home. I've been here for about three days I think, stuck with Upper-Moon two. I tried to send word the the other Hashira, but he murdered my crow before I could. I slowly sat up trying to tell where he was. As soon as I sat up he was in the room grinning at me.

"Good morning princess," he said in his taunting voice. Even thought it was hard, I had to try and play along with him, I needed to survive. I looked at him and smiled.

"Good morning." I said meekly, attempting to play the part he set for me. He walked towards me slowly, his fan covering his lower face. Making his eyes the only thing visible to me. He swept me off the bed and sat me down in his lap on a chair. He moved his hand up to caress my face but I flinched away, ruining the moment for him. He immediately stood the both of us up and looked down on me.

"Why. Why do you hesitate to let me touch you? Do you not love me?" He asked with an icy glare. I look up at him and realized I set myself up for failure.

"No... I do love you, but," I tried to come up with a believable excuse. "I'm not sure I'm comfortable with you being a demon and me being, well, a slayer. I just-"He cut me off.

"Your scared to betray the demon slayers that used to be your friends." He said smiling. "I have a solution." He leaned in close to me.

"Become a demon."

word count:296

:)