BakuKiri x NB!Reader

Another request from an irl friend!

My Hero Academia

Am I Not Enough?

Y/N's POV

                                                                                        Me, Katsuki, and Eijiro were walking hand and hand to our favorite restaurant. It was our date night so we decided on the cafe down the road from ours dorms. It was also the place we had our first date. We walked in, got seated, and browsed the menu even though we already know what we wanted. After a while, the waitress finally came over. She looked at Bakugo.

"What can I get for you hottie?" She said. Situations like this make us all uncomfortable so I politely said he was taken and we were his partners. She glared at me and said,

"Well, looking at your ugly face, he made a mistake." She looked back at Katsuki. "Now where were we honey?" I sate there staring at the table in silence while everyone at the table started yelling at each other. After ten minutes of sitting there enduring the bullshit going on, I got up and ran out of the restaurant. I heard Katsuki and Eijiro calling me but I just kept running. I eventually lost them and then i got to the dorms. Luckily, nobody was there so i was able to go straight into my dorm without anybody bothering me. I layed on the bed trying to calm myself down. A couple minutes later they both opened the door and got in bed with me.

                                                  After they calmed me down. We fell asleep cuddling.

Word count: 246

This is so cringy I can't-