Rengoku x F!Reader

idk i was being simp-

Demon Slayer

My Sunshine

Y/N's POV

                                                                                           I was running back to my house after a long tiring month-long mission with Shinobu. It was a very interesting and weird mission nonetheless I was hoping Kyojuro was home and not on a mission. I've missed him so much since I've been gone. When I got there, I found him waiting on the steps for me. He sprung up from his seat and ran towards me. He picked me up and spun me around.

"I've missed you sunshine!" He said in his loud, booming voice as he kissed me passionately. I winced at the pain in as he hugged me.

"Please be careful, I think two or three of my ribs are broken." He looked at me.

"Did you defeat the hideous demon that did that to you?" He asked me.

"Well, there was a lower level demon first and we defeated him but uppermoon three showed up and then after a couple minutes we tried to fight him but he ran off. He just wouldn't fight us for some reason." He had a shocked expression on his face.

"That is quite odd. I've never seen a demon refuse to fight before." With no further conversation we walked inside and made dinner together. Then we sat and talked the night away.

Word count: 216

uh. yeah. hes kinda hot.