Four: Feud

"W-WHAT IS THAT?!"

The thing was small. but there was just something about it that was Menacing. it looked like a Aircraft, but its shape was nothing i had ever seen before and i had seen many Aircraft Carriers and their respective Aircrafts but this thing was just off. But soon, i saw MISSLES drop from it at insane speeds and their blast radius were so big that not even the Infinite Stratos can make a missle THAT powerful.

<< Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to think their invincible. I bet you do too buddy. >>

I heard a Man that seemed to be in his Mid 30s talk, he was very Calm surprisingly and his accent seemed like a weird mix between Germany and The Southern Royal Stars. I was so confused i didnt see it starting to attack Constellation. And she was being beaten up horribly by the Plane with no showing mercy. And just as Constellation fell unconscious, The rest of the IVL becaming Food. One by One they were picked off like a Hawk playing with its food. But at the same time it was avoiding damaging Civilian Infastructure at the same time and only attacking those that were Under Enemy Control.

<< Ive heard stories about you, People say you never let your prey get away. >>

H-HOW DID HE KNOW THAT?! DOES HE SOMEHOW KNOW CLASSIFIED MILITARY INFORMATION?! Ok, calm down. Calm Down. Wait! I still need to defeat the rest of them! How could i have been Distracted?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WEEHOO

MAN. This thing is the most broken thing in this World. and im 100% Sure that Magic Exists since there has been the absolte MOTHERLOAD of bullshit that this world is pulling straight from its ass. And boy am i enjoying sending Girls to the Shadow Realm. or would it be The Backrooms? Brazil? IDK man i aint involved in this sh-

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*BOOM*

*BOOM*

... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that wasnt me and i dont know who. AYO WHAT THE HELL AM I PICKING UP ON RADAR?! 

IS THAT A SPIDER?! 

N̷̡̡̛͚̳͕̦̫̉̐̕̕Ǫ̵̅̓́̍̾̑̈̏̚͘ ̵̱̈́̈́͒́̑̎͆͘G̶̛̱̙̳̳͎̳͙͇̋̀̑͘͜͝ͅÓ̶̞̝̋̍̔̈́́̍͝ ̸̡͔͇̝̚A̷͍̻̖̺͖̥̟̿͛̈̽́̂̇̚͠W̵̮̜͂̈̊̄ͅÁ̵̢̨̠̔̂̋̽̂̕Ý̸̩̻͔͍̹͇̼̟͍͑͛̆͊͐̈́͜.̷̳̩̤͕͈̖̮͔̈́͊͗͂͋͗́̒̋͜ ̵̢̭͚͙̱̙̹̀̒̋̌͛́͆̌͝G̶̯̝̝̥͖̯͇̗͈͌̌͛̃͒͛̓Ở̸͚͑̓ ̸͙̫̣͓̹͍̐̀̔̾̆̒͂̀̚Ȁ̶̧̛̙̳̼̜̯̘̞̑̈́͛̓̀̓͘Ẃ̸̝̬̩̗͖͗̔͊͂̎͂́͊A̶̡̢̫̤̤̯͖̯͆͜Ỳ̵̢̹͚̳͙͎̦ͅÝ̵̟̻̜̙͈̓͜Y̴̧̩͚̭͍͗Y̵̢̯̣͇͕͕̹̯̞̑̈́́̔̍͐̓͘͜͝Y̸̢̡̩͈͖̰̞̖͕͘͜͝Y̶̛̮͇͌͗̿̅̅́͂Y̴̮̻̲͓̓͌̀̓͂̅̃̚͝Y̸̧̖͎͚̦̌̆̀̔̽͒͌́͛͠Y̵̢̠̞̬͙͙͚̖̝̐̿͒̈́̈́Y̸͔̞̏̓

But for real tho, what the hell am i supposed to be looking at?

*This is the Sardengan Empire Battleship Patria! We will end this once and for all!*

Welp thats my que to hit the Road. So i go full Aftys and head towards a Random Place Near Tokyo before turning back into Tirpitz. So now im about to Sail into Tokyo Bay which im pretty scared about since i dont remember if i caused any Damage towards the City. and still, wont they have some sort of Thing to check if anything was sus and Expose myself? Dear god im getting a lot of Paranoia about this. Welp time to radio in and hope for the best.

*This Is the Kreigsmarine Navy Battleship KMS Tirpitz, Does anyone Read Me? I was being Escorted by A Japanease Battleship named Fuso and when was Told to come here.*

*So, this time its Another German eh?*

*And who may i be Speaking too?*

*Ahh where are my Manners. This is the Kriegsmarine Navy Heavy Cruiser Admiral Hipper. Its good to finally See Lord Bismarck's Sister finally join us.*

Oh shit thats right. Now im technically Bismarck's Sister now. That and FDG is now my Illegitamite Mother. Boy i prey Bismarck dosent find out about what i really am or else i will have to run for my fucking life.

*Yeah, Being the Legendary Bismarcks Sister holds alot more Responsibilities than you think Hipper*

*Alright then, park your ship at Battleship Dock 4. Ill meet you there.*

*And how am i gonna Know which one it is. IN ABOUT WHAT LOOKS TO BE HUNDREDS OF THEM!*

*Oh right, youre still unaware of this World. You see that Yamato Class over there? 3 Docks to its Right is yours.*

*Alright then, Thanks Hipper!*

*Anytime Lord Tirpitz*

Did she just call me Lord Tirpitz? Well i am now technically Second-In-Command of the Kreigsmarine so i guess it makes Sense somehow. Also I CAN FUCKING SEE THAT BEHEMATH THAT IS THE YAMATO ALREADY. Im honestly surprised these things were built over a Full year before Pearl Harbour. But is it the Actual Yamato or is it Musashi? We may never know. Anyway i have to slowly and i mean SLOWLY park this thing because i dont have Cameras to guide me which means i have to check myself to make sure i dont accidentley scrape anything. After that experience i could see a Flat chest that i assumed was Hipper and rolled out the Bridge to finally touch actual Anime Soil for the first time. and Hipper soon spoke.

"So Tirpitz, Would you like to come with me to High Command?"

"Its High Command, Of course its a yes! Wait... Why do some of the Buildings look slightly Damaged?"

"So you havent heard...... Those are the Scars of The Red Wing of Hell."

"W-What?"

"A few Days ago. a Unknown turned Hostile With a Red Wing attacked. It knocked out every Warrior with Ease but just... Left... Like it didnt even mean to attack in the First Place. The UN is now currently hunting this Person. But the Media has given it a Name: The Red Wing Of Hell..."

Even though its actual nickname is Solo Wing Pixy

"T-Thats Horrible!"

"But weirdly, Recent Reports have Stated that it Helped defeat A IVL Unit in the Island of Ogasawara. That and we now knows it Voice. A Middle Aged Man with what sounds to be Origin of Belka and The Southern Royal Stars."

"Wait. Whats the IVL? And where is this "Belka" And the "Southern Royal Stars"?"

"Those are things that Lord Bismarck will tell you Lord Tirpitz."

"A-Alright then."

This was still somewhat confusing. But i honestly felt somewhat Bad for leaving a Dent. Because this City was honestly Amazing with so Many High-Rise Buildings with many colorful Lights. Soon though we were in a Car and i saw Our Destination. A massive Building that was Something Straight out of Sci-Fi, We got out and i Was amazed. It truly was a Marvel that must of took a lot of time to Build. However i could soon see Eyes on me, Probally because i was the most recent "Victim". However i soon found myself in Front of a Bunch of Kids being Amazed at myself. I could really only Smile at them as we walked Towards A Desk.

"So, Lord Bismarck's Sister has joined us huh?"

"Ja, Wonder how her and Lord Friedreich will react."

Lets just hope that things dont get Akward and they Embrace me like they never saw me in their life. Wait, because they havent seen me in their life.

"S-S-Schwester...?"

"T-Tochter...?"

Oh boy here we go.