Eight: Deployment

Welp, ma secret is out. Sort of. Now that people like Bismarck know about what I really am. I can actually talk about it and Discover more about this world. Anyway she wanted me to take the role of a Proper Flagship so Tomorrow will be my First Sortie on a Simple Patrol. Nothing exciting but there was no current orders to attack the IVL. So I'm currently talking with my crew in the Fleet Lounge. Oh and the Government is making Insane testing on the Morgan since it's the most stupidly OP thing in this world.

Köln "You know, It's weird not having a actual Kansen As our Flagship."

Z26 "Tell me about it, and it's even crazier that she's the Red Wing Of Hell. Or Is it Solo Wing Pixy?

U-410 "Could we please stop judging her? It's not like she went into this position Willingly, plus she's LORD Tirpitz, and she's Bismarcks Sister and Friedrich Daughter."

This didnt stop the Gossiping tho but I didn't care. They could do it as long as FAMILY wasn't involved. Like I said, they may not be my ACTUAL family, but there my Anime family. And family is family. Thanks Vin.

Tirpitz "So, any more questions?"

Z24 "Do you wanna Fuck us?"

This hit me like V2. LIKE BRO WHAT THE FUCK YOU EXPECT ME TO DEAL WITH NOT ONE BUT EIGHT OF EM

Karlsruhe "Tirpitz, Are you okay? You're both Hard and you're blushing like crazy."

Tirpitz "W-WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT?!"

Z24 "I mean, Its clear you have A Sexual Desire. So i wanna know who you think is the Hottest here and your First for Sex."

Everyone just looked at her with faces that Screamed "You Serious?" So after that akward Moment, We all had a good time and i learned alot more of my Fleet. Z24 was New Jersey if she was a Destroyer, Z20 is Very Shy, Z26 is Very playful and loves Adventours, Z28 is a Major Prankster and loves scaring the Daylights out of people. U-410 is Very Protective of everyone and will go out of her way to keep them safe. U-522 was very Creative both on and off the Battlefield. Karlshure was honestly Just Normal and so was Koln, but something tells me she secretly Loves Sex. So after about a Hour of Talking. I bailed and Encountred people that i didnt expect to Meet: Enterprise and Essex.

Enterprise "Oh hello, Youre Bismarcks Sister Correct?"

Tirpitz "Ja, KMS Tirpitz. Youre the Grey Ghost and the Challenger of Enterprise Ja?"

Enterprise "Yup, USS Enterprise and USS Essex. I must admit You are Calm Pixy."

Tirpitz "*Sigh* Is Bismarck Gossiping?"

Essex "No, Shes only told those that have proven to be the Best so When the Jig is up, We wont get Mad."

Tirpitz "Fair Enough, But try not to say that name unless in Private. I dont want someone i dont know knowing the Truth."

Enterprise "Thats fine, But i do have a question. How is it like h-"

*ATTENTION ALL AVAILABLE UNITS! THE IVL HAS LAUNCHED A SURPRISE ATTACK ON THE ISLAND OF OSHIMA! ELIMINATE THE THREAT!*

Holy shit, I saw on a map that Oshima was the Closest Island to Tokyo Itself, so for these Fuckers to try and Take it is Defcon 2 or maybe even Defcon 1. So within Minutes all of Us were Being Scrambled and Rightfully so. I could hear a Shit Ton Of Alarms with many Riggings being Summoned and a Shit ton of "Warriors" Rushing There. Plus i could just see the City being Evacuated, but this Time it looked to be the Ones Near the Bay

Tirpitz *Those Madlads, Dont they know the Response for a Attack THAT close to Tokyo?!*

Yamato *Thats what make them so Despicable, they dont care about Anything. All they care about is trying to HURT THE INNOCENT!*