Nine: Bondage

So, After that Experience ive just Finished Writing Paperwork since all Flagships are required to Write A Report after a Sortie. Of course its not that Simple and It got Complicated Around the part we Encountered Samidare. And this is just Scratching the Surface, No wonder Admirals are Portrayed as always Stressed when they have to deal with this X30.

???1 "Well Well Well, What do we have Here~"

???2 "Akagi! Stop Forcing Others into Sex!"

Akagi "Come on Kaga. It feels good to Have a Dick Inside~"

Kaga "T-Thats Not True!"

You have got to be Fucking Kidding Me. Why does Akagi still have to be Addicted to Sex? Time to BAIL BAIL BAIL. So after managing to escape those Kitsunes i was able to head back to My Dorm and just Chilled Really but not before Using Belkan Witchcraft and Summoned a PS2 as well as AC04, AC5, and ACZ while Hacking them to Unlock Everything. And boy did i miss out on alot since these things were the most fun shit ever, Seriously theres so much Crap you could do. Man i wish i was alive During the Golden Period of Gamin-

Bismarck "Schwester? Are You there?"

Tirpitz "Is something Wrong?

Bismarck "No its Ju- Hey, What are you Playing?"

Tirpitz "Ace Combat 04 Shattered Skies, Released by Namco in 2001."

Bismarck "N-NAMCO MADE THAT?! HOW DID I N- oh wait, was it Released by your Namco?"

Tirpitz "Ja, Great Game and Criminally Underrated."

Bismarck "W-Well i wanted to ask if you could come with me."

Tirpitz "To Where?"

Bismarck "Recently, A New Mall was Opened not to Far from here and i want Us and Mama to go."

Tirpitz "Alright then, When do we Leave?"

Bismarck "In about 2 Hours, Still have to tell Yamamoto about our Plans."

Tirpitz "Alright then also" *Summons PS2 and AC04 Fully Unlocked* "Here Schwester."

Bismarck "H-H"

Tirpitz "Yamamoto was Nice enough to do Witchcraft and gave me Basic Magic."

Bismarck "O-Ok Then. But make sure you dont over do it."

Tirpitz "Dont Worry Schwester, Ill be Careful."

Thank god that everyone has new Personalities because Original Bismarck would go Loco right now. Anyway, I'm mostly a Introvert, so Going out is news to me. Heck the only reason I left Yesterday was because I had to. So now i don't know what to do until I remember something, they have a Snack Bar and I wanted Cookies. So I left and Coincidentally, Yamato also wanted a Snack. So we were talking while walking.

Z28 "BOO!"

Tirpitz/Yamato

Z28 "Gotcha!"

Yamato: "Z28-San~"

Tirpitz << You have 5 Seconds to Run. >>

Z28 "EEP!"