Movie night

You and Mason were dating for about 5 months and you still haven't told your fans yet but your friends do know of course because Miguel and the boys were basically begging for Mason to ask you out and Maddy also kept telling you to tell Mason how you feel.

But you and Maddy thought it would be a good idea to do a movie night with the rest of the cast.

  "So what are we gonna watch?" Tristan said while sitting down on the couch. "Were gonna watch y/f/m" you said while sitting down holding a bowl of popcorn. Brady sat on the left side at the edge next to Tristan and Miguel next to tristan.
Maddy sat in between tristan and me and next to me was Mason and then Jacob.

As the movie started Mason put his arm around you and pulled you closer to him and he kissed your cheek. So you decided to kiss on his lips and smiles into the kiss. "Awe you guys are so cute it's making wanna leave" tristan said looking at both of you as he drops his smile.

You all laugh except tristan "Okay we'll stop" you said to him. 40 minutes into the movie you felt sleepy so you laid you head on his shoulder.
He looked down at you and kissed you head and whispered "you wanna go lay down in your room?" Mason said. "Yeah can you come with me?" You replied "yeah let's go" he nodded.

  You both go upstairs and go into your room and both lay down on your bed as you snuggle into his chest and holding you. 
"Good night y/n/n" Mason whispered.
"Good night mase." And you both fell asleep.

Hii tysm for reading this I'll update more when I have ideas cause I literally can't think of anything. Sorry if this is short this is my first time actually writing on here. 
Okay thank you again ♡
I can also take requests :)

332 words