just a cold (tristan aka our future president 😇)

(Tristan's pov)

I sent her like the 4th text today and it's 6pm right now. Should I be worried? No she's fine maybe I'll just call her.

Ring

She's still not answering....did i make her mad? No I don't think so I'll just go over to her house.

I walk up to her doorstep and ring the bell and her mom answers the door.

"Oh hi Tristan come in, I was just about to leave I have another shift at the hospital." She's says giving me a hug.

"Oh okay is y/n here?" I asked
"Yes She's in her room shes not feeling very well, can you check on her?" she says walking towards the door.
"Yeah I will see you Mrs y/l/n"

"Bye take care of her for me" she smiled and closed the door.

I walk up to her room door and open it and she's not there. I look around in her room and I turn around and I see her walking in.

"TRISTAN? what are you doing here?" She gave me a hug but backed away quick.

"I came to check on you because you weren't answering your phone and your mom let me in and she said you weren't feel good. Are you okay?" I step towards her holding her waist.

"Sorry I just didn't feel like being on my phone right now and yes I'm okay I'm just sick and I don't want you to get sick"
She answered

"Don't worry about me, let me help you okay?" I gave her a kiss on the cheek

"No I don't want you to, tristan I'll be fine it's just a cold" she looked at me.

"Exactly just a cold so if I get it I'll be fine too. So let me take care of you... please." I wrap my arms around her.

"Fine okay but don't blame me if you do it was your fault." She laughed and she layer down on her bed.

I followed her and layed by her she wrapped her arms around me at that moment I felt lucky to be with her.
With the love of my life.

"I love you so much y/n/n" I kissed her forehead.
"I love you too tristan and thank you for staying with me" she said and put her head into my chest.
I stroked her hair and kissed her head.
I love her so much.

We both fell asleep also long story short I got sick too

AUTHORS NOTE

SORRY GUYS IM NOT DEAD (YET) KIDDING BUT I LITERALLY HAD NO IDEAS ON WHAT TO WRITE TBH 💀 ALSOOO ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYYY!! SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS<33 AND SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT 😭

EDIT: I CHANGED THE TITLE 💀