Instagram pt2 (fr this time sorry yall 😩)

Ding
I grabbed my phone to check the notification and its from Tristan pravong.

I click on it and it says

@ Tristanpravong messaged you

Hi I'm tristan you might know me from your dad's new movie the black phone I play Bruce.

Hi yes I know who you are love your character and Miguel's by the way.

Really?! Thank you so much I love your work too.

Yeah I do :) and thank you.

Miguel loves your movies and TV shows too he wanted me to tell you :)

Oh your with him? Tell him I said thank you too.

Yeah I am. He says your very welcome. 😏

Omg Miguel is with him?!
You thought.

Mikeys pov

I hear tristan annoyingly laughing at his phone. I look over at his phone and see that he's texting y/n?

"What are you doing?" I asked him
"Oh nothing" He hid his phone from my sight.

"No seriously what are you doing man?" I ask him one more time. "Alright fine I'll tell you." He sighed and said "I'm texting  y/n so I can ask her if she like you" He laughed.

"WHAT?! DUDE THATS NOT FUNNY DONT DO IT." I yelled and tried to grab his phone. "NOO IM HELPING YOU" tristan said back pulling his phone. I really wish I hadn't done that because one of us accidently pressed the call button.

Your pov

I see my phone ringing. Tristan is calling me why is he calling me? Should I answer it? You thought.

After pressing the green button I hear 2 boys arguing about something.

"NO I DONT NEED YOU TO HELP ME" I hear a familiar voice. "YOU NEVER KNOW Y/N MIGHT LIKE YOU BACK NOW LET GO OF MY PHONE" I heard what sounds like tristan.

Wait what?

"Uh hello?" I finally said. "Oh shi- hii y/n! I'm sorry I didn't know I called." He said in a worried voice.

"Ohh its fine I can hang up" I said confusingly. "Oh wait I have something to ask you." I heard tristan say. "TRISTAN SHUT. UP."  I heard Miguel say. "Hii y/n sorry about tristan he's a little tired he doesn't kno-" He got cut off by tristan.

"No I'm not tired in fact it's just that I wanted to say that Miguel has a big cr-"

"Don't listen to him he's feeling sick too so sorry to waste your time you can hang up" he said worried

"Oh its fine. But I'm gonna hang up now bye" I said. Wth was that about? Does Miguel have a crush on me? Or am I tripping? It's probably nothing I'm gonna take a nap now and forget what just happened.

Mikeys pov

"WHAT THE HELL TRISTAN" I pushed him towards the couch. "IM SORRY IM JUST TRYNA HELP YOU OUT CUS YOU GOT 0 RIZZ" Tristan yelled back defensively.

"Did you just say "0 rizz"?"  Laughing at him "yeah because it's true" he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever man" I said sitting back down on the couch.

NEXT DAY

Still mikeys pov

Okay just call her you can do it.

She picked up the phone and I heard her voice "hello?" She said.

"Hi y/n I'm just calling to tell you sorry about the whole call yesterday" I finally spoke.

"Oh no its good, your all good" i heard her laugh alittle.

"Are you sure? Cus it seemed alittle awkward." I laughed.

"Yeah it's fine really." She said

"Okay thanks but hey I just wanted to ask if maybe we could hang out sometime? If that's okay with you." I asked nervously hoping she'd say yes.

"Yeah sure that sounds fun" she said happy

"Okay cool just let me know whenever your free" I smiled

"Yeah of course. Oh I got to go my dad is calling me but I'm looking forward to hanging out." She said

"Okay thanks again I'll see you whenever. Bye"

"Bye" she said with a laugh.

She said yes!

Your pov

AHHHHHH MIGUEL CAZAREZ MORA JUST CALLED ME AND I GET TO HANG OUT WITH HIMMM. THANK GOD I ANSWERED THAT CALL.

AUTHORS NOTE

HEYY IM STILL ALIVE 😍 THIS IS KINDA SHIT. ITS 12:35 WHERE I LIVE AND IM SOO TIRED BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SHIT CHAPTER ILL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW BYEE THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE VOTES AND READS <33