late night drives (brady)

It was 9 at night and you received a message from Brady your best friend since you met him on the black phone set and you had a crush on him but you weren't sure if he liked you.

Brady❤
Hey you wanna hang out tonight?

You
Hi and yeah what time?

Brady❤
In 30 minutes I'll pick you up
Sound good?

You
Yeah sounds great all see you :)

Brady❤
okay great see you ❤
Seen

You hurry up and got ready and chose your outfit and did your makeup but not alot.

(Outfit options you can chose your own if you don't like it)

(30 minutes late)

You heard the door bell ring. You got up from you bed and walked down stairs and opened the door to him. You both smiled at each other.

"Hi you ready?" He smiled.
"Hey yeah I am. So where are we going?"   You laughed a little.
"Umm I haven't really thought of that. Maybe we could just go for a drive get food or something." As he opened his car door for you
"Yeah sounds good and thank you" You smiled getting in the car as he closed the door.

(5 minutes later)

He drove to McDonald's and you both order.
"Here I'll pay for mines" you said
"No I got it it's fine" he said
"No really I can pay for mines" you laughed. He took out his wallet and gave the cashier the money before you could. "See I told you it's fine" He smiled at you and you smiled back and rolled your eyes playfully. You both got your food and sat in the car just listening to music and talking about what ever.

"Hey you wanna go to the park?" He said.
You laughed and said "at night? You gonna kill me there?" You joked.
"No I'm not gonna murder you not yet at least" He joked.
"Hey" you hit his arm. "But like I'm serious you wanna go?"
"But it's scary at night" you whined.
"I'll protect you then" as he showed off his muscles. "Okay fine" you gave in.

(At the park)

"Okay let's go" he held your hand.
Every now and then you could see him looking at you.
"Staring is rude you know" you chuckled.
"Yeah sorry you just look pretty I mean not that you don't look pretty every day" he said.
You laughed and looked at him and your eyes locked.
"I was just messing with you" as you turned towards him and he did the same.
"I- I knew that" He said that nervously as he wrapped his hands around your waist and you smiled.
You looked into his eyes and looked at his lips he did the same.
You both leaned in and his lips was touching yours. You could feel him smile into the kiss and you pulled away seconds later.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that." He said
"Me too. Brady I like you and I have ever since we became friends and I was too scared to tell you because I didn't know if you felt the same and if you didn't I didn't want to mess our relationship up so please tell me you feel the same way otherwise I'm literally gonna cry." You laughed into his chest in embarrassment.

"Y/n look at me" He lifted your chin up "I like you to. I always have and I wanted to ask you something. Y/n do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He looked into your eyes again.

"No" you said with a straight face.
"W-what?" He said and his smile dropped.
"IM KIDDING OF COURSE I DO WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND OTHERWISE I WOULDNT HAVE KISSED YOU." You laughed and hugged him.
"YOU REALLY HAD TO RUIN THE MOMENT?" He said into your shoulder.
"Okay okay I'm sorry it was getting to cheesy I just had to. But I said yes didnt i?" You kissed his cheek.
"Oh I'm gonna get you back for that." As he kissed your lips.
"Okay I know this is a sweet moment right now but it's so cold can we go back" you laughed
He took of his jacket and put it around your arms.

"Okay fine let's go now" as he held your hand and walked back to the car. And he drove back you to your house.
"Can you stay with me?" You asked.
"No sorry" He said
"What? Brady please" you begged
"Wait- you did that on purpose" you said
"See I told you I'd get you back. Now let's go inside" He laughed.

You both fell asleep in you room. Brady had his arms wrapped around you and you felt very lucky.

(A/N)
I FINALLY UPDATED AN ACTUAL STORY THIS TIME SORRY FOR PRANKING YOU FOR THE INSTAGRAM PT2 😔 I LITERALLY HAD NO IDEAS FOR THAT BUT IM LITERALLY SO SORE FOR PRACTICE MY LEGS HURT 😭 BUT ANYWAYS PLEASE VOTE<3 THANK FOR READINGG BYEEE