Happy new years - Mikey

It's new years eve the time is exactly 11:33 pm and I am at a party with my friends.

I see Maddy make her way to me. "Hiii! I feel like we haven't really talked tonight" she laughed.  "I know right. I was trying to find you." You hugged her and you both sat down on the couch. You both talked for like 5 minutes and she finally said "so have you talked yo Mikey yet?" She said with a smirk. "No I haven't, why do you want to know?" You looked at her confused but laughed.

"Oh no reason it's just that new years is in a couple of minutes and you and Mikey like each other so I dunno maybe he could be your new years kiss." She suggested and smiled. "Maddy!" You laughed."I'm pretty sure he don't like me like that." You said. "And how would you know that?" She said laughing.

"I dunno I'm just saying I don't wanna ruin our friendship so let's just keep it that way." You said with a fake smile.

"Look just tell him and I am 100% sure he likes you back" she said grabbing my shoulders and you looked at her weird and laughed. "Okay and how would you know THAT?" You said mocking her.
"I just know but be ready for what's about to come your way" she said walking away and smirking.

You thought to yourself wth does that mean?

As the time read 11:57 you got up and made your way to the big TV that had the time on it ready to count down into the new year. You felt someone tap your shoulder and turned around to see you crush smiling at you. "Can I talk to you?" He smiled. You nodded and grabbed your hand and lead you into a room.

"Um. I know this might seem confusing but I feel the need to tell you something and I'm hoping you won't freak out or something beca-" you cut him off. "Just say it already" you laughed. "Okay okay sorry" He laughed too.

11:58

"Y/n I like you and I have for a while now I just didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship and it's okay if you don't feel the same way I understand and you dont have to-" He said worried.

"Mikey I like you too" you blurted out
"And I felt the same too I didn't wanna ruin what we have so stop panicking." You laughed

11:59:50

He looked relieved that I said I liked him and he starred counting down from 10. You looked at him confused.
"5 ,4" He whispered and you realized.
"3,  2 , 1" you both counted down and both leaned in for a kiss. You both pulled away.

"Happy new years" He said.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HI AGAIN

TBH I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I WROTE ITS LITERALLY 3:32AM WHERE I LIVE AND I AM TIRED I LITERALLY HAVE BASKETBALL PRACTICE AT 12  ALSO IM STILL ON CHRISTMAS BREAK 😇 AND YOU HEARD IT RIGHT YES IM STILL IN BASKETBALL I DIDNT GIVE UP WHICH IS VERY SUPRISING ANYWAYS IMA GO TO SLEEP BYEE