Christmas with Mason- Mason thames

It was snowy and cold on the day of December 25th. You woke up to see your boyfriend laying next to you still sleeping you smiled at the sight. You checked your phone and it read 8:23 so you got up quietly and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

As you were brushing your teeth Mason came into the bathroom and smiled at you as he wrapped his hands around your waist and whispered "merry Christmas " into your ear. You smiled and put your toothbrush away as you were done and turned around faced towards him and kissed his check and hugged him "Merry Christmas to you too".

He let go of your waist and he grapped his toothbrush and toothpaste. And started brushing his teeth as you did your skincare routine. You were both still in your pajamas and you were going to look in your shared closet Mason grabbed your waist and pulled you down back to bed "we don't have to go down stairs now let's just lay here for a while" He kissed your forehead.

"Okay fine 5 minutes then we go down stairs because I'm hungry." You whined. "Also I can not wait for you to see what I got you" You smiled. "Oh really? I can't wait for YOU to see what I got you" He said and got up and pulled you up.

You both walked down stairs to the smell of his mom making breakfast and his sister on the couch. "Good morning Merry Christmas sweetie"  his mom hugged you. "Merry Christmas, breakfast smells good." You smiled at her.

"Thank you honey. It should be done in a while." She said. You walked to the living room and sat in between Brooke and Mason as they were sitting on the couch.

"Y/n thank God you came Mason was getting annoying" she rolled her eyes. "But I didn't even do anything!" he argued. "Yes you did you sat too close to me" she said laughing.

You laughed and Mason looked at you sad. "Sorry" you laughed again and kissed his cheek.

Time skip cus I'm lazy asf 😍

You were all sitting around the Christmas tree opening presents and you got to a small box in a gold wrapping. You opened it up and saw a necklace that had a heart shaped M on it. Mason smiled at your reaction and took the necklace and put it on you and said "I hope you like it" you turned around and said "I love it" and smiled warmly at him.

"Okay my turn to give you mine present" you smiled and gave him and a small box that has white wrapping with a red ribbon. He opened it up to see a bracelet with both of your initials and on the back of it it said I love you more
He put it on and kissed you on the lips and you could feel him smile into the kiss and he said "That's not possible because I love even more"

You both spend the day with his family and later on in the evening your family came over and it was the best Christmas you ever had.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY YALL IM STILL ALIVE SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HAVE BEEN SUPER DUPER STRESSED  😍 BUT IM BETTER ALITTLE BUT I HAVE A FEW MORE STORYS TO UPLOAD I KNOW IT LATE TO POST THE CHRISTMAS IMAGINE BUT BYEEE TYSM FOR THE VOTES, COMMENTS, AND READS <3

ALSO I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO USE FOR THE GIFT SO I JUST MADE IT UP 💀