Short-Circuited

Rafaella POV.

I think my skin will peel off if I scratch it one more time. I have been pacing back and forth in whole house and even took the shower twice to relax myself. I can't find my anti allergy medicine.
"Rafaella why don't you just apply this anti allergy cream. It will soothe your skin." Isabella said and gave me the cream. They are all lies.
"Its useless Isabella!! I have been burning. My skin burning. You see my legs." I said showing my legs which has red patches. I was in my bathrobe.
"I have asked Adwin to bring your anti allergy tablets he will be here soon. I sended him your prescription." I rolled my eyes at her out of all the people she asked him. I didn't want to argue about this.

I applied the cream and put on my underwear and loose v-neck shirt that reach my mid thigh. Though these creams are of no use but had temporary relief.

After what feels like eternity someone knock the door.
"Come in." I said and sit cross legged on bed my hair still a little wet. I tuck my hair behind the ear as the door open.
It was Adwin his one hand holding the door knob and other hand was holding paper bags. He is wearing black Henley shirt with three buttons undone and faded blue jeans. Our eyes met and there was this weird expression on his face which I can't recognize than his eyes landed on my legs and as soon as he realized what was he here for. He took out the medicine from his pants pocket and handed it to me.
"Umm I also bought your favorite Frappaccino with curly fries." He said nervously giving me the paper bags. So he actually knows my favourite?
I have never seen him like this. He is acting so wierd lately. Before I could say thanks he said.  "I am so sorry Rafaella." He is apologizing for what exactly? I laugh a little. Maybe he is sorry because of my situation.
"I know you had allergy with mushrooms and I intentionally added them in your sauce in the form of puree." He said while still standing by the door. "I know you have this allergy but I was mad at you because I heard you talking with your friends about hacking our websites." He said. This is unlike him.
"So you got scared real quick?" I said crossing my arms around my chest.
"Well I knew it already but didn't expect you will confess." I said with a smirk.
"But it's okay and I am sorry too about what I did." I said and opened the paper bag.
"And thankyou for this Adwin." I said and take a sip from Frappuccino. Mhm just the way I like it.

My sister walked in with a glass of water.
"So sweet of you." I said taking glass from her. "Okay I should get going." Adwin said and left while choosing the door.
"He is acting so weird lately." I said and than pointed at Frappaccino and curly fries. "He even got me these." I said.
"Yeah I can see. Now you take rest, I am helping mother with dinner if you need anything call me." She said and close the door behind her.

...

Adwin POV.

I froze for a minute as soon as I read the text from Isabella with picture of prescription and I knew it that it was for Rafaella.
I shouldn't have done that with her that's such a childish revenge.
I rush to the store on my bike and got the medicine. On my way back I was passing by cafe and thought of calling Isabella to ask if i could get anything for Rafaella. Parking my bike on side of the road I called her.
"Hello?" I said as soon as she answer the call. "I wanted to ask if I could get anything to eat for Rafaella." I asked.
"Yeah if you could get her Frappuccino and curly fries it will lighten her mood." She said.
That is some unusual combination I thought.
I hung up the phone and enter the cafe.
As I enter the cafe the strong smell of coffee enter my nostrils. Oh how much I love the smell of coffee. There was soft music playing in background. It wasn't really busy at this hour. I quickly gave my order and sat in the waiting corner. I used to come here for group study.
Meanwhile, I was scrolling my Instagram feed as I waited for the order.
After 15 minutes the order was ready. Picking up the paper bags I exit the cafe.

The main door was open so I enter the house. It was so quite at this time. As I walked inside I saw Isabella walking down the stairs.
"Uh hey where is Rafaella? Is she okay?" I asked her. "She will be fine. Don't worry." She said with a smile.
"I am so sorry I shouldn't have done that
It's all my fault. I got so mad at her after hearing that she was the one who got our account hacked." I said
"You mean you added those mushrooms in her food deliberately?" She said while rising her eyebrows. I just nod my head.
"Both of you need to sort your problems out not only you are ruining each other but also ruining everyone around you. We all ignored it when you both were kids but now you both are adults stop acting childish. I don't know when she is going to get over this childhood behavior but you are older than her so it's better if you make peace with her first right away. This is not your childhood anymore grow up for once." She said and I know she is right. "Go upstairs and give this to her I will get the glass of water for her." She said and headed towards the kitchen.

Taking deep breath I knock the door of Rafaella's room. "Come in." She said from inside the room.
Entering the bedroom I saw Rafaella sitting on her bed. Her hair looked wet as if she just got out of shower.
I feel like I am starting at her for a while.
She is wearing lose t-shirt and my eyes landed on her legs there were some serious rashes.
Than I remember I saw her in just towel wrapped around here the other day and my face flushed. I shouldn't be thinking about that.
Suddenly I realize what exactly I was here for.
Taking the medicine out of my pants pocket and gave it to her. I also gave her what I bought for her.
"Umm I also bought your favorite Frappaccino with curly fries." I sounded nervous.
She gave me weird look and open her mouth to say something. Before she could say anything I suddenly blurred out. "I am so sorry Rafaella."
She gave me a confuse look and than I heard her chuckle.
"I know you had allergy with mushrooms and I intentionally added them in your sauce in the form of puree. I know you have this allergy but I was mad at you because I heard you talking with your friends about hacking our websites." I said. She found it amusing from the way her face lighten up.
"So you got scared real quick?" She said and crossed her arms around her chest.
"Well I knew it already but didn't expect you will confess." She said with a smirk. She knew it? And still sitting normally without throwing a tantrum?
"But it's okay and I am sorry too about what I did. I shouldn't have gone to that extent." She said and opened the paper bag taking out the drink. And now she asking me for forgiveness? I think allergy has short-circuited her brain because never in all these years I have never seen her apologizing.
"And thankyou for this Adwin." She said while taking a sip from it.
Closing her eyes for a second and a smile appear on her lips. Her smile is so pretty.
I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't stop staring at her.
"I think we..... " I stop as soon as Isabella walked in the room with a glass of water. She was so engrossed in eating that she didn't realize I was going to say something.
"So sweet of you." She said taking glass from her sister.
She needs to rest. The talking can be done later anyways.
"Okay I should get going." I said and gave her one last look. While closing the door behind me I left the house.
I wanted to talk about all the stupid things we been doing and putting each other into but something was holding me. Maybe it was the way I started to look at her or maybe I am surprised at her sweet behavior.