Glory of Love

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack sat on the mat while Tory was stretching trying to convince her

Jack: What about Friday?

Tory: Can't. Working at the roller rink.

Jack: Great. Let's turn it into a date night.

Tory: Candlelit dinner at the snack bar on my break?

Jack: Look, there's nothing more romantic than free hotdogs and chicken nugs plus a free slushie as well.

Tory: Free? Not for you. You gotta pay up.

Jack: I'll splurge.

Tory: All right, but you've got to wear a costume. It's '80s night.

Jack: Are you kidding me? I love the '80s. Especially Die Hard.

Jack looked up when he saw Hawk walk in and looked back at Tory

Jack: One second.

He walked over Just as Miguel did and stood next him

Jack: Hey

Hawk: 'Sup?

Jack: About Coyote Creek...

Miguel: We cool?

Hawk: We were enemies for a day, but Cobra Kai for life.

They dapped each other and Miguel walked away but Jack held on pulled Hawk closer

Jack: Don't try doing something like that again, because next time I won't go easy on you, okay?

Hawk nodded quickly and Jack released his hand and patted him on the shoulder

Johnny: Everybody fall in.

They lined up and Jack stood between Hawk and Miguel

Johnny: Today, we'll be learning one of the most important lessons a Cobra Kai could ever know.

Hawk: Where's Sensei Kreese?

Chubs: Yeah, shouldn't we wait for Sensei of all merits?

Johnny glared and Chubs sighed nervously

Chubs: or not.

Johnny: Mr. Kreese won't longer be joining us.

Everyone started murmuring confused and Johnny looked around the room before looking at Jack and then Miguel

Johnny: I made a promise when I became your Sensei. To always look out for your best interest. Despite how hard this may be for all of us, he didn't have our best interests at heart... John Kreese may have founded Cobra Kai, but he no longer stands for what Cobra Kai means. He's Cobra Kai was old and outdated, he refused to move forwards, what happens when we do that, Mr. Diaz?

Miguel: You get stuck like cement.

Johnny: Exactly. To be a great fighter, you got to learn to adapt. This creed on the wall... Follow it to the letter, it'll make you strong. It'll make you formidable. It will also make you an asshole. But that's just black paint on a white wall. But life's not black and white. More often than not, it's gray. And it's in those gray areas where Johnny Lawrence's Cobra Kai... sometimes shows mercy.