Let's Begin

||||||

Jack tied his shoelaces before getting up from the couch just his mom walked into the apartment

Evelyn: Where are you going?

Jack: Practice.

She nodded and kissed him on the forehead before he walked out the door and over to his car and got in started her up before driving it out the complex

|||||

Tory punched away remembering her fight with Amy at the house before she stopped er assault on the dummy when she heard the other students laughing

Kyler: Yo, I'm telling you man, when I get to ASU, honeys will be lining up for this snack, you know what I mean?

She stopped punching the dummy walked over to the others

Tory: You guys are pathetic, if you handled your business, we would have won that fight.

Kyler: *Scoffs* Okay, whatever. Hawk, he switched sides.

Tory: Yeah, and you got your ass kicked.

Kyler: You know what at least I'm still here. Half the squad quit.

Jack walked in with Robby carrying their duffel bags and Tory looked over to them.

Tory: Well, look who showed up

The brothers looked at each other before nodding and parted ways with Jack walking over to Tory and kissed her on the cheek and Robby walking into the back dojo.

Kyler: That fool doesn't even practice, but he gets to stay? I don't get it.

Jack: Watch your mouth, Park. Or I might snap your arm in half like a twig and shove it up your ass.

He kept quiet from the threat and Kreese walked out his office and into the back dojo to see Robby changing into his workout clothes

Kreese: You're late.

Robby: I'm not here to practice karate.

Kreese: Well. if you want to be a Cobra K---

Robby: I never said I was joining. I'm only here to train with Jack.

Kreese: Well, you can always--

Robby: Look, this was a bad idea. I know Cobra Kai helped when I was getting jumped in juvie, but I am not going to be a pawn in this bet you've made with my dad and LaRusso. I know Jack isn't a pawn in this bet, his too smart for that.

Kreese: I don't think of Jack and you as pawns. I think of you as kings. Your father had all the talent in the world, but he squandered it. I gave him every opportunity to come back, but he chose Diaz. And he left you with that mark on your head. And Jack. Trust me, you two have got even more talent than your father. You just need to show it to the world.

Robby: After everything that's happened you think we care about a stupid trophy?

Kreese: It's not about the trophy. It's about being a champion. Win or lose, that reputation will follow you for the rest of your life. Ask your father and LaRusso.