Head Of The Snake

////

Sam, Miguel, Hawk, Demetri and Robby all stood in the complex confused

Demetri: So, uh, what's the emergency? Why'd you have me bring all my gear? 

Miguel: You guys know just much as we do. Amy told us to meet here.

Robby: At least every girl's talking I can't even get a response from Ja---

Eli: Tory?

They all looked over to see Amy and Tory walking towards side by side

Sam: What's uh...What's going on?

Robby: What happened to your hand?

Tory: Uh, training accident.

Amy: We think we have a way to prove Silver assaulted Stingray.

Tory: If the attack happened at the old dojo, then it would've been after Silver installed security cameras.

Miguel: So, maybe it's all caught up on tape.

Robby: *Sighs*No, that place was cleaned out.

Demetri: That might not matter. The systems we sell at TechTown all save the footage to a central server. When Silver moved out he probably took the whole system with him.

Tory: I think he did. There is a server in his office at the flagship dojo.

Eli: If we can get access to it, we'll be able to find the footage. We could post the Stingray clip to their Youtube channel.

Amy: Get ahold of everyone else. Let them know that we're taking down Cobra Kai... tonight.

[Jack] 

I let out a shaky breath swiping the key card on the scanner and the door unlocked and I walked in good thing I stole a key card 'cause I do not know the pin-code and I'm in no mood bypassing it, I walked up the stairs going to Silver's office

While outside Robby and the others walked up to the dojo

Robby: If it's the same alarm system he installed at the last place, I should be able to bypass it and get us in.

Demetri: Spoken like a man who's done this before.

Robby: Yeah, well Karate wasn't my first hobby. I fractured a law or two with Jack before we met you guys.

Tory: Or we could just scan my key card. So that those of us on probation can keep from, you know, violating it.

Eli: What's happening folks?

Chris: What's up man? Sorry we're late. *Looks at Mitch* Someone took forever getting ready.

Mitch: It's the middle of the night.

Bert: So, where's Jack? his cars parked at the front.

Nate: What is she doing here?