Heather - Ramee El-Rahman

Your day hadn't looked brighter as you were been driven around by Randy, with Ramee in the back seat laughing away. Boys will be boys, and that's something you always loved. There was never a dull moment when you were in the car, especially when these boys were around. You didn't know what speed you were travelling at but you knew it was fast as you were being thrown around in the back. You didn't even know where you were heading, but with the boys it didn't matter. You felt at home, life was always good when you were by their sides.

"There's nothing to fucking do..." Randy sighed as he drove. You could tell he was waiting for options but you didn't care what you did and Ramee was too busy on his phone to listen. "Nothing. No ideas, you're leaving me to think."

"When you decide to do something, it's always fun. I don't care what we do!" You chuckled as you watched Ramee's eyebrow knit together as he typed away on his phone. "We could go to the pier, like old times!"

"Dean world pier it is, hang on tight!" Randy smiled as he pushed his foot down harder on the pedal. Ramee finally looked up from his phone and glanced towards you, he always made sure you were okay. That's something you always noticed. There was always a soft spot for Ramee, he always protected you and made you feel valued and important. It was almost as if the world had granted you a personal protector in the form of Ramee.

The car pulled to a stop as the sun was slowly setting in the background. You ran out of the car to the end of the pier to watch as the sun collided with the sea, producing a beautiful orange and pink glow.

"You're obsessed with these!" Ramee rolled his eyes as he watched you pull out your phone to take yet another photo of the sun setting. "How many photos do you have of the same thing?"

"Does it matter? I think they are incredible, nothing else compares to it." You defended yourself. You wait with phone in hand for the perfect moment, nothing screams picturesque as the reflection in the water. Within that moment of you taking the photo, you felt your phone slip out of your hand as someone knocked into you. The world passes in slow motion. "Are you kidding me?" You shrieked as you saw your phone splash into the water below. Without a second thought, you chased after it, jumping into the cold water below. You heard Ramee scream your name as you hit the freezing water, it was December after all. You open your eyes in hopes of seeing your phone but it was no where to be seen. You swam up to the surface and that's when the cold hit you. You swam as quickly as you could to the steps and climbed back up to see Randy and Ramee staring at you like you were an idiot.

"Really? For your phone... when I can just get you another one." Randy's voice filled with disappointment. You understood why, it seemed so silly now but at the time, it felt like your only choice. Plus you knew you were getting back into his car in wet clothes and you felt so guilty. Your face fell more as you just gave up thinking about what to do.

"Shall we get you back to the cubby so we can get you dry and in some fresh clothes?" Ramee shrugged as he directed you back to the car with Randy in tow.

As the car approaches the cubby, you finally began to shiver. Your body feeling more and more like ice as the seconds passed. You struggled to get out the car, so Ramee offered a hand and directed you into his apartment. You just followed, too cold to even care.

"Take this towel, I'll leave you some clothes on my bed, okay. Just get warm!" Ramee commanded, with a soft smile on his face. "I'll be with the boys outside." His phone pinging as he walked out the door.

You dried yourself with the towel, knowing your hair would never dry quick enough, and you grabbed the jumper he laid out on his bed. Your heart melted. It was his favourite sweater, you think back to when Vinny tried to steal it just to annoy Ramee and he went mental. You felt honoured to be wearing it. You finished getting dressed and just stood there for a few moments, smiling to yourself. This was a moment you never wanted to forget.

You stepped out of his apartment and was greeted by cheers from the boys. You felt your cheeks glow red, some of them knew about the silly crush you had on Ramee so they knew you'd be happy in his sweater.

"Why does that look better on you than me?" Ramee sulked jokily. You just rolled your eyes, he had no idea what those words would mean to you. The butterflies spiralling again.

"Maybe because you don't look good in anything," Curtis smirked, his eyes sparkled cheekily.

"Now now boys, let's not get into a fight again," you chuckled and some of the boys joined in. With that being said, you hear a car pull into the cubby. You felt yourself turn out of curiosity, most of the boys were around so who would be coming through today? You glanced at the car to see Carmella step out of the driver's seat and glide over. Her hair was perfectly laid across her shoulders, her makeup was immaculate as always. You felt your heart crush as you saw her. She was perfect and you were... well you were just a damp mess in Ramee's clothes. There's nothing so special about that.

"Carmella, the lady, the myth, the legend!" Mr K smiled as she walked over. She pulled him into a hug. It had been a while since she'd been to the cubby. "How's the crazy lady doing?"

"Oh you know K, being stunning as always!" She giggled sweetly, her voice of an angel escaping her lips. "Ramee, you wanted me here?" With those words, you felt your heart drop. Everyone turned to Ramee, who was shuffling his feet and watching in awe. You knew this man had such a soft spot for Carmella, no matter what he said. Those two were made for each other and you were just wishing on a shooting star to even compare to her.

"Wait, I did. That doesn't sound like something I'd do..." Ramee mumbled as he played with the hem of his shirt. "Actually, no. You said you were coming here regardless, so fuck you Carmella!" His confidence came back and his usual cocky attitude returned as it always did with Carmella. You walked over to Randy and rested your head in his shoulder. He knew everything you felt, he was the main person you trusted. He looked down at you and patted your head. He thought that would give comfort to you but instead it just made you want to die inside more. Why couldn't you be more like Carmella? Why couldn't you have that confidence and persona around you?

"Are you going to stay with Randy or you coming with us?" Ramee called over to you. You couldn't bare to sit and listen to them flirt with each other. You couldn't help but wish something would happen to her but you knew how much that would break Ramee, so you shrugged that thought out of your head. You shake your head slowly, all positive energy slowly seeping away.

"I'm pretty sure we said about getting a new phone and her own clothes!" Randy said as Ramee had began to walk over with Carmella in tow.

"You better look after her, or else!" Ramee growled as you were pulled closer by Randy. You were officially glued to his side. Randy just laughed, attempting to belittle Ramee.

"We will be just fine," Randy smirked. "We always have a great time. And you've got Carmella to worry about, I'll look after your little 'sis'" He did the quotation marks around sis with his hands. Your heart crushed more so you pulled yourself away and stormed off. You didn't want to hear anymore. You hated being a pawn in the boys' game. You hated everything, but you couldn't stay away for long, because deep down you loved them.