A/N: Time To Say Goodbye

Hi guys, it's been a while since I wrote for this or in general. I want to say that this book was a place for me to write when I was struggling a lot. Writing has always been an escape for me and I've done it for so many years.

What I want to say is that I will be discontinuing this book for the foreseeable future. I have fallen out of the nopixel scene since the start of all the allegations so long ago. So many of the incidents hit close to home and triggered me in so many way, I lost all my comfort that I felt from watching and engaging with that content. It is sad to say bye to that part of me, but I need a place to distract me from my issues not remind me of them.

I am aware that some of the stories I have written do involve said individuals and that is another reason why I feel as though I need to say bye to this section of my life. To know, in a way, I was supporting these individuals makes me feel uncomfortable. With that being said, the tales I told are some of my favourites and I don't want to remove those. They may not bring the same joy they previously did, but I am proud of the way I wrote some of these storylines. Over time, I have decided that my writing does not support their actions and I am not condoning anything they did.

I have decided to pick writing back up as I have missed it a lot but I am no longer up to date with any of this scene. So I will be writing for another group that I have always been a quiet supporter of. Maybe one day I will return to the nopixel group, but for now this is a goodbye.

If you enjoy my writing, please read my future stories as writing is a true passion of mine. I love you all so much. I hope to see you in my other stories in the future!

C x