New Story, New Account

"Sleep on the bed, left side, right side pe main sota hu" he said started to go to the bathroom. She looked at him shocked.

"And one more thing" Mahir stopped and turned to her "Just because we are married doesn't mean I am going to accept you as my wife. This is a time being thing till we get to a solution. You are no one to me. So, don't get any ideas ki we are going to work this out, I will fall for you, yeh sab bakwas..."

"Yeh sab bakwas apne paas hi rakho" Gargi cut him snapping "If you think I was dying to get married to you, then the answer is no. Mera bas chale toh I don't know what I'll do but I'll do something for sure to get out of this mess. Ahhhh..." Gargi yelled in annoyance and Mahir was taken aback.

"I am going to kill Reya" she said gritting her teeth and clenching her hands in air as if pressing someone's neck. Mahir looked scared at her sudden outburst.

"And you" she looked at Mahir "Yeh tumhari TV serial nahi hai. I am never going to fall for you." she snapped at him "And unfortunately, but yes, we are married, don't you ever disrespect me. And Biwi hu tumhari, better treat me right. Even if it's for a time being. Yeh jo aaj full day you are looking at me like I committed crime, meri galti nahi hai..."

"Toh kya meri hai?" Mahir asked her in anger

"Nahi, isliye I am not blaming you, like you are blaming me" Gargi answered in anger too.

"I am not..."

"Don't you dare lie." she cut him again "I saw you looks; it was as if I am the gold digger, opportunist who jumped in to get married to a famous actor who was supposed to marry her beautiful cousin." she said frustrated.

"Aren't you?" He asked with a bitter expression.

"NO, I AM NOT!" she breath fire seeing that expression. Why was she being accused for something she didn't do. She took deep breaths and he saw she was trying to calm herself down.

"Let's be civil Mr. Malhotra. Atleast, till we get a way out of this." she said calmly.

Hello guys, this is the new story I have published on my new account, which will be for General fiction. So if you are interested in reading, please check out 'I Found You' @Kshitija_Vichare

Waiting for your feedbacks. Also, a gentle reminder, I am not discontinuing publishing here.

Love,

Vabna ♥