baby boy- IN

jeongin x fem reader
content: pda, master kink, choking, hair pulling, praise kink, very quick mention of biting, after care
song of the chapter: no more by pretty much ft french montana

you and changbin had been friends for about 10 years now. meeting your freshman year of high school, you instantly clung to each other since you were both yelled at for your excessive use of profanity in mrs. bae's math class. you knew you were gonna be best friends. from insecure 9th graders, now to graduating from college, you stuck by each other. you were practically family, and that included joint family vacations and activities.
this year your families were traveling to miami. in total there were 7 of you, you, your mom, your dad, changbin, his mom and dad, and his little brother jeongin. you were an only child so you loved seeing changbin and his little brother interact. jeongin was 4 years younger than you and changbin but he tried to act like he was older than you both.
a couple days into the trip, you woke up in your hotel room to a text asking if you wanted to meet changbin and jeongin at the pool. getting up, you put on your bathing suit and grabbed a small breakfast.
"good lord it is hot out here." you exclaimed, approaching the boys who were lounging pool side.
"i'm fucking sweating my balls off man" changbin replied.
"yah- jeongin! your back looks a little pink. did you put on sunscreen?" you asked reaching over to grab some more sunscreen to apply to him.
"woah woah woah, hands off." jeongin said snatching the spray bottle from you hand. "i am perfectly capable of putting on sunscreen." jeongin glared at you as if you committed a high offensive by suggesting he hadn't put it on.
"my bad" you replied backing off. "i just wanna take care of you."
"i can take care of myself."
"jesus, what stick climbed up his ass?" you asked changbin as you sat on the chaise lounge beside him.
"no idea" changbin replied shrugging his shoulders. "he was fine till you got here."
"great, glad to hear i'm the problem." you retorted, rolling your eyes and grabbing your book.

********

"i'm gonna hop in the pool." you declared an hour or two later, setting your book down and walking away.
"i'll go to!" jeongin called after you, quickly getting up and speed walking to catch up.
the two of you walked towards the shallow end to get into the pool.
"ahh it feels so nice. i was fucking sweating out there." you sighed, leaning your head back and allowing yourself to float on top of the water.
"y/n." jeongin said getting your attention.
"yeah?" you replied, still floating.
all of a sudden you felt two strong arms come up from underneath you and grab you, putting you into a bridal pose in jeongin's arms. "you look really hot in this bathing suit." jeongin purred looking down at you.
you wiggled uncomfortably in his arms, awkwardly giggling. "ha ha, very funny. let me go innie."
"i'm not joking." jeongin moved his head down, putting his lips right against your ear.
"you look so sexy, i could fuck you right now."
your body went numb and you rapidly turned your head seeing if anyone near you had heard or seen what was going on. luckily, it looked like everyone was preoccupied, including changbin who was scrolling on tik tok.
"jeongin! what has gotten into you?" you scolded, wriggling out of his arms and stepping back, putting distance between you two.
"what do you mean?" jeongin smirked, stepping closer again. "i can't help it when you wear something so revealing. it's such a turn on." as you stood there shocked looking down at your bikini wondering what was so special about it, all of a sudden feeling jeongin's hand under the water slowly grabbing your waist.
"wow! the waters kinda cold isn't it? i think i'm gonna go dry off." you quickly turned around and walked up the stairs of the pool and towards your chair.
"back so soon?," changbin asked, "i was about to get in with you guys."
"it was a little cold." you replied, awkwardly wrapping yourself in your towel now painfully aware of how much skin you had exposed.
looking up you saw jeongin getting out of the pool, the water glistening in the sunlight, highlighting his toned body. had he always been that muscular?
walking past you, you and jeongin made eye contact and he subtly winked before sitting down in his own chair. thank god changbin was in between you two.