conquered- felix

felix x fem reader
content: teasing, name calling, hair pulling, rough handling, oral, ya know... the works
song of the chapter: planet girl by jooyoung ft ph-1

"don't be a pussy bro" one of his friends, chan, said, laughing. "this is so stupid." felix huffed in reply, looking down. "if its so stupid then just do it" another one of his friends, han, egged him on. it was friday night and this week it was felix's turn to host the hangout/sleepover his group of guy friends held every weekend. his friend changbin had seen online that if you look in the mirror and say "succubus, appear to me" three times then a succubus would appear. having grown up in a very spiritual household, felix was always warned to not mess with any type of spirit. but his friends thought he was being ridiculous and kept pushing him to try the weird ritual. he wasn't scared though-obviously. he just thought it was stupid. but a guy can only endure so much teasing.

felix snapped and said "ok ok fucking fine alright?" storming into his bathroom he looked himself in the mirror as his seven friends pushed and shoved through the doorway. making eye contact with himself, felix murmured "succubus, appear to me". and then he said it again, and by the last time he forced the words out he was laughing at how absurd the situation was. this wasn't real. "see everyone? nothing happened." felix turned around and scowled at his friends disappointed faces. "can you get your nasty horny selves out here now? i have to piss." he just formed his friends while shooing them out of the bathroom, "i told you it wouldn't work" minho said, scolding changbin. felix rolled his eyes at their stupidity and went to face himself in the mirror again.

though it didn't work, felix still felt a little shaky and splashed his face with water in an attempt to pull himself together. grabbing a towel and dabbing his face dry, felix looked up again into the mirror, but was startled when he wasn't met with his reflection. instead, he saw you, punctual and ready to serve. "what the fu-" felix began to cry out, but was quickly shushed by your hand reaching out from the mirror and into his world. you pressed your hand over his mouth till you were sure he wouldn't scream.

"oi, felix? you ok in there?" chan called to his friend through the door. "ye-yeah" he choked out from under your hand. "just fine. i, uhh, i have to take a shit so i'll be a while." he lied.

only when you heard bangchan's footsteps retreating did you fully remove your hand from over felix's mouth. "w-what are you?" he asked, his voice shaky as he was clearly scared. "well hello there!" you said, chipper as ever. you were pleasantly surprised by how attractive he was. usually the people you were called to serve were old or creepy but he looked normal – harmless even. his blue hair was shaggy and hung around his face like a halo. he wore a worn tshirt and pajama pants, while his feet were adorned with cushy slippers shaped like baby chicks. after you had fully assessed him, you continue your introduction. "my name is y/n and i'm here to serve you." you replied. "could you give me a hand?" you asked, reaching your hand out for him to grab. he tentatively grabbed your hand and pulled you through the mirror, watching in awe and horror as you appeared in your full form on his bathroom counter.

you were a succubus alright, your curves on display by the matching blood red skirt and shirt you were wearing. the little wings on your back and horns on your head were black and delicate, everything about your accessories and style were dark, contrasting the brightness of your face. you glowed, your skin radiant, your hair silky, and your smile devilish.

"so what can i do for you?" you asked, looking up innocently into his eyes. "i-umm. i think there's been a mistake. i don't-i didn't actually mean to call one of... you." he awkwardly tried not to ogle at you, but your body was created to seduce and he already couldn't resist. "well of course you meant to call me silly! i wouldn't show up if you didn't want me to." you informed him. "but my friends made me-" "but you wanted me to show up, didn't you felix?" you smirked at him, watching as he began to blush. "i mean... i thought if it did work it might not be so bad" he admitted. "wait, how do you know my name?" he asked. "i know everything i need to know about you! your name, your sexual preferences, your size... i'm quite excited if you couldn't tell!" you beamed at him, hopping off the counter and stepping closer. "but my friends are right outside." he protested. "don't worry, i'll just stop time for us." you laughed at his confused expression as you pulled him through the bathroom door into his room. with a snap of your fingers, all seven of his friends froze in place.