getting down to business- changbin

changbin x fem reader
content: age gap (in this i imagined changbin as 37 and you as 26) , cheating-ish, work place relationship, a bit of a sir kink, kinda vanilla sex but a bit rough, cute ending tbh
song of the chapter: moonlight by chase atlantic

"mr. seo, here's your schedule for today." "read it out to me." "yes sir, you have a meeting at 10 with mr. bang. you then have lunch at 12 with mrs. kim and an interview at 2 with the reporter from PEOPLE magazine. then you're briefly speaking to a group of our new employees at 5 and lastly you have dinner with your wife at 6."

he leaned back in his chair and groaned. "is that all secretary y/ln?" you nodded at him. "words y/n" "yes sir." you replied, biting your lip and feeling the heat rise to your cheeks at his words. "fine. please accompany me to the meeting and the talk with the new employees." he requested, not sparing you a glance as he shuffled through his papers. "yes sir." you replied again. "you're dismissed." he said, beginning his work, his cold demeanor at the start of the day a norm to you, he wasn't a morning person.

walking back to your desk you clutched your clipboard tight. did he have to always be that fucking handsome? you shook your head, trying to push away the thought. he was married for christ sake. but ever since you joined the company 3 years ago, you'd had a massive crush on him. but not only was he hot, he was funny-when he thought no one but you were listening-charming, caring, sarcastic... everything you wanted. and there was no way he couldn't also feel the tension. on numerous occasions, you'd thought he was about to kiss you, but every time he pulled away, clearing his throat awkwardly, or someone interrupted at the worst time – the opposite of saved by the bell. sitting down at your desk, you tried to focus back on your work for the day, starting with answering the emails that weren't important enough for changbin to answer himself.

at 9:45 you knocked on the door to changbin's office. "come in" you heard his deep voice from within call out. "sir, it's time we head to your meeting with mr. bang." you answered while pushing open the door. you stood just inside his office, waiting for him to get up and head to the meeting with you. as he rose from his office chair, you couldn't help but check him out. your eyes hungrily scanned his whole body from head to toe, admiring the way his suit hugged his muscles so well and accentuated his broad shoulders.

"after you," he said, ushering you through his office door and putting his hand on the small of your back as you walked by. his chivalry was just another reason as to why he was perfect in your eyes.
on your way to the meeting, you talked changbin through the material, reminding him of important statistics and facts. stopping outside the meeting room, changbin put a hand on your arm. "take notes please secretary y/ln." you nodded up at him, eating up every small bit of skinship he's fed you today.

********

the meeting was boring, just two impossibly hot men discussing many impossibly dull topics. the highlights were changbin pulling and pushing your chair for you like the gentleman he is, changbin introducing you to mr. bang as "his lovely secretary", and changbin pressing his hand on your back (again!!) as you walked past him out of the meeting room.

"i think that went well sir, you did a wonderful job persuading him towards the major points we had discussed... and with that we should be on target to meet the quota's the finance team set for this quarter, right?" you asked, mainly to make sure your raise was still on the table. "yes, we should be in good shape. thank you for your hard work secretary y/ln. as thanks, would you like to accompany me to my lunch with mrs. kim?" you were shocked. he had never extended such an invitation before. "in all honesty, lunch with her is torture." he admitted in a half whisper. you laughed at his comment and quickly accepted his offer.