jealous- chan

chan x fem reader
content: jealousy, edging, name calling, praise kink, daddy kink, no protection, aftercare, the reader is in subspace
song of the chapter: the zone by the weeknd ft drake

you and jisung had been friends for years. and through it all you have never liked each other. you just didn't see each other that way, but that's not to say others didn't see y'all that way. your teachers, your other friends, even your parents sometimes thought y'all were dating.

a year ago, jisung introduced you to his good friend chan. now, you and chan are dating and jisung is y'all's best friend and designated third wheel. sometimes, however, you and jisung act a little too close for chan's comfort and he gets jealous- and mad. and chan is scary when he's mad.

a particular example happened a few weeks ago when you, jisung, chan and your other friend felix went out for pizza. in the car, you and chan sat in the front seat, chans hand gripping your thigh just like he normally did when he drove. however, you were too busy turning around in your seat to talk to jisung and felix to pay your boyfriend any attention. when you arrived at the restaurant, chan sat first and felix immediately sat next to him. chan internally yelled at his friend because felix can be oblivious sometimes. so you and jisung sat next to each other on the other side of the table.

it's not that chan was upset about you and jisung sitting next to each other, he was upset that you were giving jisung more attention than him.

deciding to order your pizza you asked the table what toppings they would like. "eww pepperoni?" you questioned as jisung had suggested it.

"i'm just kidding... i know you hate pepperoni. don't worry" jisung replied with a grin on his face that he successfully teased you.

"why don't we do mushroom and olive?" chan suggested.

"Oh. my. god. Yes!" you shouted your excited reply. Chan grinned, knowing he was the one who suggested your favorite toppings, but this small victory didn't last long. as soon as he had your attention, he lost it again. it wasn't only jisung, it was felix too, and the pizza. you loved pizza. how were you supposed to focus just on chan if there was pizza?

that's how the whole dinner progressed. as soon as chan got your attention he lost it to jisung or felix or the fucking pizza. he knew you weren't dissing him intentionally but he was pissed nonetheless.

the breaking point, however, was when you finished eating your half of the pizza (yes, a whole half, you were hungry) you leaned over and put your head on jisungs shoulder. normally, this would be fine, you were a touchy person and chan new it. but tonight, chan was not having it. however, your food-fogged brain didn't register this and just continued on with her night.

********

"wahhhh, im so full" felix pouted, flopping down on the couch in the living room. after pizza, you all decided to go back to chan and jisung's shared apartment to watch a movie.

"so, what do y'all wanna watch?" you asked, flopping down right next to felix.

"i'm gonna go to bed early." chan stated and walked away coldly.

you and jisung made eye contact, trying to ask each other what was wrong, but neither of you could think of anything and just mutually shrugged your shoulders.

"im going to go check on chan, why don't y'all go ahead and choose a movie?" you suggested, getting up off the couch and walking up the stairs to chan's room. their apartment was small and narrow, but two stories. instead of growing outward, it went up. so up the stairs you went until you stood outside chan's door.