00 - Character Intro

Sup mah brah's! Today I gotta radical new fanfic that I hopefully won give up on fo y'all. If ya couldn't tell by da title, this OC is HEAVILY inspired by the rad Tengen Uzui from Demon Slayer. Here some sweet info fo ya. Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

Name: Uzu (female, 14 years old)

Family: Deceased (After the Prologue)

Friends: Princess Azula, Ty-lee, Mai, Bumi, Piandao, Iroh

Appearance: Before prologue: Long straight black hair reaching to her armpits with fuchsia eyes. Her hair often covered her eyes, which she doesn't usually brush away due to her current anti-social behaviour. Uzu is the tallest of the 4 in Azula's squad, beating them by 5 cm. She also has a reletavely slim build.

Appearance: After prologue: Pure white straight hair reaching her elbows with the same fuchsia eyes. Got a red tattoo over her right eye with short red lines protruding from it ending with large dots. Same height compared to the Azula squad. After the prologue she is visibly the buffest out of Azula's squad, though appearance wise not by much.

Firebending: 

Purple Flames (Have no advantage whatsoever, Uzu just did it to look cool)
Lightning Bending
Lightning Beam: After focusing on her energies while standing COMPLETELY still, Uzu holds curls her hands in a Kamehameha motion, eventually shooting an extremely powerful beam of electricity. Cannot be redirected due to its shear raw power. (Not very practical in battle without teammates due to standing still).

Uzu has a very chaotic style when it comes to firebending. In contrast to Azula's perfection of the art, Uzu prefers to make her style as flashy and confusing as possible, making her a very difficult opponent to fight against. Her style has a lot of massive movements which can be very tiring to use of extended periods of time. It doesn't affect Uzu that much though, due to her naturally high stamina aswell as her training with firebending.

Personality: 

Before Prologue: Has a very dry and antisocial personality very similar to Mai. However, unlike Mai she does not have a pessimistic worldview, Uzu is actually quite a positive person to the point of naivety, she just doesn't show it that much.

After Prologue: Has a very confident personality and is often seen as egotistical (even if in most cases she is simply properly evaluating herself). Has a huge desire to make everything as flashy and flamboyant as possible, always trying to get a rush out of what is happening. Detests death as something that is drab and unflamboyant. Often wants to spar with others to test her own limits.

Standing: On of the 5 masters of the Order of the White Lotus under Grandmaster Iroh. Has met 2 of the other 4 masters, namely King Bumi and Swordmaster Piandao. Was initially recruited into the order by Iroh.

Likes: Flashyness, Combat, Paisho, Food, Socializing, Helping others and being praised.
Dislikes: Death, Ba Sing Se, Bad smells, Darkness and being alone.

Romantic Interest: Probably none, lemme know if u want some romance.