Short Story - Friendship

Sup peoples! I GOT 1000 VIEWS! PRAISED BE THE GODS AND MY FLAMBOYANT VICTORY! *cough*, Sadly I'm still in the midst of a swamp of school work, but here's a short story of an 11 year old Uzu! Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

"Gotcha!" Tylee shouted triumphantly, tagging Azula.

Azula, who was mildly speaking very prideful, glared at the now fleeing Tylee.

"Get back here! I can't lose! I can catch anyone!" Azula yelled, now solely targeting Tylee.

Mai and Uzu were also playing the game, with Uzu climbed ontop of a tree and Mai alertly watching Azula and Tylee from behind a fountain.

"Flamboyantly run Tylee! Go Go GO!" Uzu yelled from the treetop.

All three of the other girls spared a quick glance in Uzu's direction and did a double take.

"How did..- you know what? I'm not gonna ask." Mai said.

Tylee, still running away from Azula, decided to follow Uzu's example, running towards the tree Uzu was sitting on.

With her amazing acrobatics, Tylee effortlessly sat next to Uzu on the same tree branch.

Azula glared at the 2 girls, panting slightly, "Get back down here you cowards!"

Uzu grinned mischieviously, "Oh? Can't you just flamboyantly climb up this tree?" she taunted.

Tylee, being the bubbly airhead that she is, comments innocently saying "What are you saying Uzu? Of course Azula can climb up the tree! Shes the princess of the Firenation!" 

Azula flared up with pride, "I can climb this tree! Watch this!"

While not as flexible and agile as Tylee or Uzu, Azula does practice in martial arts, she climbed up the tree with little to no effort.

"Eeep! We gotta run!" Tylee yelled, with both girls jumping off and making a mad dash away.

Azula gave an evil smirk, "You can't run forever." 

Uzu gave a laugh while running, "That's where your Flamboyantly wrong Azula! I can run forever! Hahaha!"

"We'll see about that!" 

"Jeez, you guys are so loud," Mai muttered in annoyance.

"Because we are Flamboyant!" Uzu yelled from across the yard, suprising Mai by her keen sense of hearing.

Uzu, who was looking at Mai while running instead of looking forward, ran face first into a pillar at full speed.

"OOF!" 

"Gotcha!" Azula, ever the opportunist, tagged Uzu.

Uzu, ever the flamboyant one, dramatically fell to the floor. Tylee look at the scene at the scene in concern.

"Oh no! Are you alright Uzu?!" she yelled.

Just as suddenly as the face plant, Uzu sprung to her feet effortlessly, "I've never felt more Flamboyant!" she said with a wide grin.

Tylee simply gave Uzu a (super duper adorable) pout. "Uzu! We shouldn't be playing tag if you are hurt!"

"No! I'm all pumped up! I'm going for the flamboyant win!" Uzu yelled in a war cry, chasing Tylee at an incredible speed.

"Eep!" Tylee squealed in panic

Truly, it was a great day to be friends.

-.-.-.-

Ciao!