04 - A New Home

Suppity sup sup mah totes rad homies! Today I got anotha exciting new chapter for ya, hopefully I can get to above 10 chapters dis time, haha! Anyways on an unrelated note, imagine how cool Avatar would be with Undertale music, amirite or amirite? Aight, Ciao!

-.-.-.-

Mai sat with her back against a tree exhausted, she had never spent so much time running in her entire life. 

We were playing tag for 2 HOURS! How does one person run for that long and not feel exhausted?!

Even the ever energetic Tylee couldn't believe that Uzu still had the energy to play.

"Haha! Since I'm the only one still playing I guess I win! Another Flamboyant victory for my Flaboyant self! Flamboyantly of course." Uzu declared.

Tylee could only shrug in defeat at that declaration. "Haaaa, yep, I never knew you had so much energy inside you Uzu. How have you stayed so quiet for all these years?" Tylee asked.

Internally, Mai was also very curious about that. Even 9 year old Mai could see that whatever went through Uzu's head last night caused some sort of awakening.

"Hahahaha!" But all Uzu did was give a hearty yet engimatic laugh.

Suddenly, Azula arrived at the scene. "Hello girls, do any of you care to explain why Uzu's hair has turned white?" she asked with a serious expression.

"Flamboyant, isn't it!?" Uzu asked.

"Flamboyant?" Azula repeated in confusion.

"Yes! Flamboyant!" Uzu also repeated with a smile.

Azula was very clearly put off by Uzu's new behaviour and attitude.

"Uzu! What the heck happened to you? You're acting weird and different." Azula said.

"I think you mean Flashy and Flamboyant!" Uzu said in pride.

"No no no no no, this is definetly not you! You're acting all wrong! Why are you so loud all the sudden?" Azula asked angrily, to which Uzu gave a look of confusion.

Uzu turned to Tylee and Mai, "Am I really acting weired?"

"Yeah" "Yes".

Queue the imaginary lightning bolts.

"Bu-But, I'm F-flashy-y and flambo-oyant-t." Uzu weakly said, falling to her hands and knees dramatically.

Uzu then got back up again in seconds. "Nevermind that! To solve this problem, I'll simply have to be even more flashy and flamboyant!" Uzu declared with conviction, striking a pose with one arm foward in the air and another flexing upward.

"Ugh, take you 'flashyness' somewhere else weirdo." Azula sneered in disgust. 

Tylee then stood up to defend Uzu, "Hey Azula, that's not nice! It's a good thing that Uzu is finally talking to us." Tylee defended.

Before Azula could deign to respond however, a messenger arrived. "Lady Uzu, General Iroh has requested you prescence for some tea and a game of Paisho." he relayed.

Uzu's face lit up "ALRIGHT! I shall flamboyantly go in an instant! Take me there soldier!" Uzu ran, dragging the messenger with her.

-.-.-.-

Iroh was waiting in one of the many drawing rooms of the palace brewing a hot cup of Ginseng tea. Although Iroh would always swear by the calmness and peace provided by drinking tea, he would not deny that brewing tea was also a peaceful and delicate process.

As Iroh was finishing the brew, a knock was heard from the door. As Iroh calmly said "Come in", the door burst open as Uzu rushed inside, completely ignoring ettiquette.