03 - Flamboyant

As Uzu was waiting for Esh to return, she started thinking about what happened last night. 

Ah, that was so not flamboyant nor flashy, what a dissapointment... Uzu lamented.

Uzu hung her head down, feeling her hair naturally cover her eyes like usual. Did I always let my hair cover my eyes? How drab...

Uzu brushed her hair away, then it came back 2 seconds later. Thinking nothing of it, Uzu brushes her hair away again.

Her hair fell back.

Feeling an Irk mark forming on her forehead, Uzu starts an endless battle against her hair to keep it in place.

"Agh! Why won't this stupid hair. just. stay. still!" Finally after 2 minutes, Uzu's hair finally stayed in place for more than 10 seconds.

Uzu breathed a sigh in relief, feeling the warmth emitted from her mouth as she unconsiously firebended. 

Her hair fell back.

"UGH! Agni damnit!" Uzu yelled in frustration.

After a few more minutes of trying to keep her hair down, it finally stayed away from her eyes permanently.

"Finally..." Uzu whispered in relief.

She then heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" Uzu shouted, seeing Esh walk into the room with a set a red clothing.

"Here are your clothes milady," Esh said, handing the neatly folded set to Uzu.

"Lady Mai wishes to visit you, I will be escorting her here shortly. Please get changed quickly." Esh explained.

"Of course Esh! I will get changed so flamboyantly fast they won't see what's coming! I know how impatient Mai can get!" Uzu said with a grin.

"Then I shall leave." Esh said, departing.

-.-.-.-

"I hope Uzu is okay... don't you think so Mai?" Tylee asked.

"Whatever," Mai said, seemingly indifferent to the whole affair. A knock was then heard.

Before Mai could say anything, Tylee shouted an ethusiastic "Come in!" with her normal bubbly voice and personality.

Mai's eyebrow twitch at being interupted as Esh entered the room, eyes widened at the unfamiliar guest in Tylee.

Before boring questions could be asked, Mai gave Esh an order. "Take me and Tylee to Uzu." 

"Right away milady." Esh responded.

As they walked through the halls, Tylee started asking a bunch of questions about Esh. Questions like: 'who is she?', 'is she your friend?', 'does she know you as a baby?', all annoying questions from Mai's perspective.

The group then arrived at the room Uzu slept in and Esh knocked on the door, following common ettiquette.

"Come in!" Uzu yelled from the other side, much to the shock of Tylee and Mai, who had never heard Uzu's voice raised once in their life.

But the shock was only just starting.

Tylee ran into the room to give Uzu a hug, but stopped short in shock at what Uzu looked like.

"What?! Uzu! Your hair is white! How did this happen!" Tylee asked in suprise. Mai was also at the door, looking entirely baffled at what she was seeing.

Uzu gave a massive smile, wider than anything Tylee and Mai had ever seen from Uzu in their lives. "Doesn't it look so amazing and flashy?!" Uzu responded.