Short Story: Tattoo

Yellow my fellow peoples, this is the first of many short stories that are going to be in this fanfiction, these are basically shorts that I want to include but also don't exceed 1000 words. Most of them won't even be very significant to the plot, they are simply there to be interesting or funny. Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

"I want a tattoo!" Uzu suddenly declared with vigour.

Iroh just blinked in suprise, "What?" They were just in the middle of a Paisho game, and it was getting very close, an 11 year old Uzu had Iroh by the ropes when Uzu suddenly declared she wanted a tattoo.

"I want a tattoo!" Uzu repeated with a smile.

"I... see," Iroh said, placing a wheel piece. "What kind of tattoo would you like?"

Uzu visibly got even more excited at that question, "I would like a flashy red tattoo that covers up my left eye, with flamboyantly red spots branching out of it!" Uzu explained.

"And why do you want a tattoo?" Iroh asked, Uzu taking away a White Lotus tile from Iroh, who smiled in satisfaction.

"Because it would look flamboyant!" Uzu resonded

"Right," Iroh sighed, he wasn't sure why he asked that last part. 

Either way, Iroh saw it fit to warn Uzu of the dangers of getting a tattoo, "Uzu, you are aware that this is a permanent life decision yes? Once you get this tattoo, there is no going back." Iroh warned. Uzu just flashed a confident smile in response.

"Of course, I have considered this carefully and flamboyantly for 3 months now!" Uzu said, to which Iroh sighed in relief, since he was now aware that this wansn't on a whim.

"So, as Grandmaster of the Flamboyant Lotus, do you know any tattoo people?" Uzu asked. 

"As a matter of a face I do, the tattoo artist is actually living in this city right now." Iroh explained. 

"Flamboyant!" Uzu said in awe.

-.-.-.-

You can see what the tattoo looks like on the cover. Ciao!