Can we be more than this

Brandon P.O.V.
Guys we have 45 minutes till The game and we need to win because I cant let Jenna boss me around for a week Jenna and I are not going to be playing on our teams we are just the pitcher and catcher for both teams.

15 minutes before the games
Jenna's P.O.V.
Jenna! Brandon yelled
Yes what do you want Brandon? Do you see everyone here how are you not worry about messing up? He asked me

I'm not worried because I'm not going to pay attention to them there I keep my self focused on the game so I can win the bet. Oh ok but I think you said the last part wrong because it is obviously going to be me who wins the bet. he says with a growing smirk. As if Brandon our team will crush yours want to make it more than just a week if you beat them by slaughter rule lets say a month? ( A/N if you don't know what slaughter rule is it is where if you are beating a team by ten or more points in the bottom of the 4th inning on with the story)
Deal. He says with confidence in his tone. Alright we get the field first since it's our home field. Ok got it Jenna.

Brandon's P.O.V.
Guys you are visiting team so you get to warm up after them but for now I want you to be warming up your arms in right field while they take the field ok but mark stay back for a second. Yeah sure what is it Brandon? He questions. I just made another part to the bet. YOU DID WHAT! Mark whisper yelled. Why would you do that Brandon it's only if we beat them or they beat us by slaughter rule then the bet last a entire month. why would you do that Brandon. I'm not sure I got caught up in the moment and then she made the bet and I agreed and I didn't realize she was being serious so yeah sorry.
Beginning of the game
( A/n nothing important happens in this part so it's going to be part of the game and the go to the end of the game)
BATTER UP the umpire yells to my team I give Jenna the signal to throw an inside fast ball for the first pitch. Jack is up first to hit and he swings and hits the ball to right center and gets a double. This is good because jack has never hit the ball past the right fielder. And then at the end of that running we were up by five with the score being 8-3 hopefully we can keep this momentum going and win the game in the second inning we didn't do so well by only scoring one run but then Jenna's team got 4 more runs so now the score is 9-7
(Skipping to the 5th inning)
This is it if Jordan can get on base we will be ahead by one but then we have to hold Jenna's team for this inning. Jordan comes up to swing and gets one strike on him 2nd pitch Jordan swings and hits the ball but it goes into foul territory we have two outs on us and Jordan has no balls and two strikes in him everything is on him third pitch comes and I hear the crack of his composite bat hitting the ball and he darts toward first comes around second two runners have made it home he's turning towards three and they haven't got to the ball yet he turns three and is charging home the ball gets to second they throw it home and he slides into home and everyone turns to the umpire and he yells SAFE! Jordan got a grand slam hit and got us up by four now James gets up to bat and hits the Ball right to Jenna's glove and he's out now we just need to hold them here and we win the game Jenna pitches her first 3 pitches and three strikes she's out 2 more outs to go the next batter is up and hits it on the first pitch and gets out at first 1 more out left Kala is up to bat and hits a line drive to left field and it went straight into his glove my eyes go wide when I realize we just won the game I go over to Jenna. Have fun next week I say with a growing smirk.
Authors note hey guys I'm going to be doing a double update today sick at home yay :/ what do you think Brandon will make her do do you think she will enjoy doing any of the things he ask of her
Vote
Comment
Share
Love you all ✌🏼