Bet week

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated this is going to be a short update but I have had major writers block and been busy with softball and marching band and homework so here's chapter 6
(Read A/N at end
--------------------------------------
Jenna's Pov
Did he really just ask me that Maddie? Yeah I'm pretty sure he did but it's so cute everyone kept on thinking you guys should be together now it can officially happen. But why would I ever be with him he's immature a douche and doesn't care for me or for softball? He seems to care for you he went through all of that just to ask you to homecoming and has he ever said he doesn't like softball directly or did you just imply it. Maddie questioned with a knowing smirk. Maybe I don't really know at this point but what am I even going to wear? That's why you have me we are going shopping right now. Maddie says with to much excitement. But I hate shopping it takes forever.
3 hours later
Are we done yet I'm so bored. No you haven't found a dress. Ugh fine. Here try this on see how it looks she tells me 
I try it on and know this is the perfect dress it has gold designs in the top and float white bottom that goes to my feet.
(Dress at top) so what do you think Maddie I LOVE IT she's says disturbing everyone in the store.
-------------------------------------
Brandon's Pov
Mark what have I done she's going to know that I like her now. This is so bad what do I do? Calm down Brandon there is still a possibility that she likes you back it may be very slim but there's still a chance. Mark tells me.
But there is still that chance she doesn't and I just screwed it all up. Wait Brandon what If this week you got her to go on a date with you before the homecoming dance and be really nice to her don't take her somewhere fancy do something that you both have in common she does have to listen to you this week so why not make the most of it I mean you could take her on dates without her telling you no and show her that you really do like her. Are you sure this will work? Positive. We sound like prissy girls mark. True true.
-------------
A/N
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been busy with band training softball p.t. And a lot of other stuff 4 days till my birthday woooooo and yeah I'm going to try and update again soon but I need help to keep the story going like where should he take her on this date your comments and votes keep the story going so I really need them
Comment
Vote
Share
✌🏼️